Indian Mutiny (1 Viewer)

set# M4 (2)

24th REGIMENT OF FOOT

DELHIRELIEFCOLUMNM4-2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Love to have the set Tommy but unfortunately it wasn't patented until 1862 which was 4 years after the Mutiny ended, it would be perfect for my North West Frontier column ;)^&grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatling_gun

Cheers

Martyn: Your column didn't look like it was moving too fast so it might not have arrived before 1862. I think Len had that in the "Raj" section of his catalog.

Love to have the set Tommy but unfortunately it wasn't patented until 1862 which was 4 years after the Mutiny ended, it would be perfect for my North West Frontier column ;)^&grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatling_gun

Cheers

Martyn,
You should not be so particular about the small detail like that one.:eek:
Use you imagination... just consider it to be an early prototype of the GG secretly acquired by the British Army from Dr. Gatling in 1857 for undisclosed amount. :D
NOW you can use this set with the rest of your IM sets!
Al

Martyn: Your column didn't look like it was moving too fast so it might not have arrived before 1862. I think Len had that in the "Raj" section of his catalog.

Martyn,
You should not be so particular about the small detail like that one.:eek:
Use you imagination... just consider it to be an early prototype of the GG secretly acquired by the British Army from Dr. Gatling in 1857 for undisclosed amount. :D
NOW you can use this set with the rest of your IM sets!
Al

Hi Tommy and Al

I'd love the set, but in the meantime perhaps I'll put my Maxim in there^&grin^&grin:salute::

Cheers

Set# ME1 - ELEPHANT DRAWN SIEGE GUN

DELHIRELIEFCOLUMNME1.jpg

Cheers

After being up to my elbows with work for the last month and a half, it is a pleasant respite to return to the Trophy pages. The last few days have been a joy catching up. Congrats to everyone on their great acquisitions! :salute::

Dave

After being up to my elbows with work for the last month and a half, it is a pleasant respite to return to the Trophy pages. The last few days have been a joy catching up. Congrats to everyone on their great acquisitions! :salute::

Dave

Welcome back Dave :salute::

Cheers

Great pictures martyn, the only set i have from the mutiny is a set of kneeling and firing sepoys. Red tunics, white pants and caps. I am sure you have that one and it would be a great one to post

Great pictures martyn, the only set i have from the mutiny is a set of kneeling and firing sepoys. Red tunics, white pants and caps. I am sure you have that one and it would be a great one to post

I think we spoke of this one before HAWKEYE, it is one that I don't have{eek3} Please post a picture of your set{bravo}}

Many thanks

Some of set# ME2 – OXEN DRAWN SUPPLY WAGON

DELHIRELIEFCOLUMNME2.jpg

Cheers

{sm4}{sm4}Great setsanf photos Martyn wondering if we'll get to see them under attack{sm4}{sm4}

{sm4}{sm4}Great setsanf photos Martyn wondering if we'll get to see them under attack{sm4}{sm4}

Many thanks Joe:salute::

The sad truth is that Len only made one set of Sepoy Mutineers and I don't have that one ;) in the meantime the WBritains Sepoys are revolting{eek3}^&grin..........in the nicest possible way

Cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back