Interest in payment plan for Nile River Gunboat? (1 Viewer)

You are a dealer trying to sell a product that Treefrog, the company that makes this Forum possible, sells.

No other dealer does so why do you feel the need to do so.

Your actions are highly inappropriate, not to mention unprofesional.

I suggest you reconsider your highly questionable actions.

I find your close-minded response both sad and puzzling. Let me tell you why.
1) I contacted Treefrog directly before I posted anything. I was given ground rules and intend to stay within them.
2)I have NO intention of stealing Treefrog customers ( I am sure they have a loyal following)
3)I do not currently have a website.
4)I thought the ship as you pay was a new idea and wanted to know if the community thought it was a good idea.
5)I have already referred 5 NEW people to both the Toy Soldier Forum and Treefrog itself.
6)I referred my 1st paying customer (who has been involved in the hobby for years, but didn't go on a computer much) to both the Toy Soldier Forum and Treefrog itself.
7)I attended a local show and in 2 hours did not see one person under 40 at all. In the past month in my shop(My store services a potential 7 million people base) I have had 10 people express interest in the hobby for their children/grandchildren.
8)I think it is sad for the hobby that when someone new tries to expose a whole new segment of the public to the hobby he gets jumped on like a first grader being scolded by the school principal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back