91x4vDx.jpg

eQSOuCs.jpg

TndRCwj.jpg

EiOJIeb.jpg

NBVyixC.jpg

fhtPaQn.jpg

Wayne.

Invasion Beach.

Invasion Beach.... Having seen David's great diorama he has done for Andy it reminded me that a few years ago I created a beach diorama for a friend. He had no landing craft back then so he asked for less water. I dug up the pictures from deep within my hard drive back-up or whatever it's called :wink2: and hope some may enjoy them.....

fFKTvu5.jpg

Vcg1rGr.jpg

dBOlenl.jpg

gMQ2HWw.jpg

JuMCHov.jpg

OQeyXN3.jpg

hz4f9Z9.jpg

LKCdGQX.jpg

9M9Yu69.jpg

And an excellent job you did of the diorama Wayne ! :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Really liking the Barbed wire entanglements is that the photo etch stuff you can by on a sheet ?

Steve

And an excellent job you did of the diorama Wayne ! :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Really liking the Barbed wire entanglements is that the photo etch stuff you can by on a sheet ?

Steve
No Steve, nylon insect screen cut and painted.

Previously missed this thread. Amazing work Wayne. Would have liked to seen the finished dio with the figs.

Congratulations Wayne,
At one point I saw myself remembering my childhood playing with the 1:72 scale Coastal Defense set by AirFix.....kkkkkk{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}:salute:::salute:::salute::

Great work as usual. Wayne, what is the product that you used as the base coat on the foam?
Jas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back