JG Arnhem Building (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
Check out the latest from JG Miniatures! This was mentioned on another thread, but I don't think images got put with it. There are three building pieces and some bases to go with them. Click here to see them on the Treefrog web site.

AH1small3d.jpg

AH1long.jpg

AH1A.jpg

AH1b.jpg

AH1c.jpg

AHP.jpg

AHCB.jpg

AHPC.jpg

Building looks great. It also looks like it could fit in with any companies' British Paratrooper or Market Garden sets.

Who has pictures of the Arnhem houses at the London Show?

JP

Like you can see both of them in the Toysoldier TV episode...

But I'm looking for some pictures.

JP

Access Toy Soldier Television and there is a nice video showing the buildings..........

Access Toy Soldier Television and there is a nice video showing the buildings..........

Yes, I know, already checked this, but I would like to get a picture with both houses next to each other...
Or other pictures of to views etc.

Who can help?

I already ordered one, but I need more input to check if I need to get 2

JP

Yes, I know, already checked this, but I would like to get a picture with both houses next to each other...
Or other pictures of to views etc.

Who can help?

I already ordered one, but I need more input to check if I need to get 2

JP

Anyone?

Question?
Where does one get the rear of this building? I have seen the front
left/center/right, but not the rear portion. I am thinking of making the entire building. Thanks for any help provided. :)

Question?
Where does one get the rear of this building? I have seen the front
left/center/right, but not the rear portion. I am thinking of making the entire building. Thanks for any help provided. :)

If you get an additional left and an additional right, you can position them to make the complete building. The photos tend to show a couple of additional bases as well.

Simon

If you get an additional left and an additional right, you can position them to make the complete building. The photos tend to show a couple of additional bases as well.

Simon

Thanks. I will give it a shot.

Simon

I only have the A B & C for the moment.

ok that an extra left and right can fix the corners but what is the middle piece in the back?

I only have the A B & C for the moment.

ok that an extra left and right can fix the corners but what is the middle piece in the back?

There isn't one. You put the left and right sides the opposite way around on the front (so you've got a shorter facade) and then add the other two left and right pieces the full length around the back.
Hope that makes sense :confused::D

Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back