JG Arnhem Building (3 Viewers)

I'll give it a try and keep you posted.

By the way, do you have a picture of the backside?

Thanks

JPB

I've only got one of each of them at the moment, but if you go on to the JG site, it's got a picture of the whole thing set up, although I think it's only from the front.

www.jgminiatures.com

Cheers
Simon

Can someone who has this tell me if the building has some spots where it's blacked by fire and smoke. The video on Toy Soldier TV looks like it has smoke damage but but the still photos do not.

Thanks

Mine has some blackened areas around the battle damaged areas, all fairly subtle though.

Kirk here is a photo of mine.
They look better than in the photo by the way.

Donnie

Attachments

• DSCN3278Resized.jpg
    DSCN3278Resized.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 617
Thanks for the pics! Exactly what I wanted to see. This will be my February purchase.

Here's my JG building in action.

DSC00375.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Easy and Lensworks; in my opinion, this building is just spectacular. I love to combine it with the new JG scenic bases for Arnhem at the shows, it makes an incredible display to show off the K & C British Airborne, which are by far my favorite range, Andy did an incredible job with these figures and John has done a superb job in making terrain to display them with.

Easy, too bad the lads from Frosts 2nd Battalion (the only one of three from the 1st Airborne Division to actually get to the Arnhem Bridge) didn't get some armored support like you have given them in your diorama as if so, they'd have surely held the bridge.................

This building is excellent i just got mine today .I should have got it ages ago
Scott:D

You're welcome Raymond!
I just ordered MG019 Airborne 6 pounder Anti Tank Gun set so that should add a little more interest.

Donnie

Here is a more recent shot..

Attachments

• DSCN3396Resized.jpg
    DSCN3396Resized.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 502
You're welcome Raymond!
I just ordered MG019 Airborne 6 pounder Anti Tank Gun set so that should add a little more interest.

Donnie

Here is a more recent shot..

Hi Donnie,

Thanks very much for posting this fine Arnhem image.

I have been admiring your high quality images for sometime now.

You gave a brief description of your photography technique in another thread which I eludes me for the moment.

Keep it coming !!

Best, Raymond.

:)

Hi Donnie,

Thanks very much for posting this fine Arnhem image.

I have been admiring your high quality images for sometime now.

You gave a brief description of your photography technique in another thread which I eludes me for the moment.

Keep it coming !!

Best, Raymond.

:)

Meanwhile, those JG release are super.

JPB

This is not as good a photo as my last one, but added the 6 pounder and two more structures, looks great in the cabinet.....

Attachments

• DSCN3682Resized.jpg
    DSCN3682Resized.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 469
This is not as good a photo as my last one, but added the 6 pounder and two more structures, looks great in the cabinet.....

Hi Donnie,

Thanks very much for posting the picture of the 6 pounder, as you said you would.

Kind Regards, Raymond.:)

I've got the full set of the Operation Market Garden figures, but baulked at the jeeps and 6pdr. For that kind of money I'd have expected them to be faithful reproductions.

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back