JG Arnhem Building (2 Viewers)

I am kinda late to the jg minatures fan club. I recently got my arnhem house and was blown away. I liked it so much I order their castle set the following week. To be truthful, they make my K&C buildings look toyish and only my First Legion tractor factory holds it own against them. I am curious why they don't partner more with TS companies as I note they have done some dios suited for K&C and they have the wbritains gunboat mat...... Regardless it is making me think that a roman diorama might be a cool venture based on their existing product line for the New Year....

I think they go where they think the money is which is why they are linked to one company over another. I like their stuff but, as I build my own its rare to buy any manufacturers buildings. I would say that I find their stuff to be more 1/32nd than anything and sometimes you can tell the size issues when putting larger scaled figures onto them
Mitch

The buildings look perfect. Catalogs do not do them justice. Seeing buildings and other sets in collections brings them to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back