JG Undergrowth Camouflage (1 Viewer)

tommy2close

Private
Can anyone tell me if the undergrowth camouflage (JGS24) is worth the price and how it compares to the King and Country foliage sets? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone tell me if the undergrowth camouflage (JGS24) is worth the price and how it compares to the King and Country foliage sets? Thanks in advance.
The JG foliage sets are great, extremely realistic and I think well worth the price. I have never seen the K&C ones.

The JG foliage sets are great, extremely realistic and I think well worth the price. I have never seen the K&C ones.

Agreed. And I don't think K&C makes foliage for sale except for some palm trees to be available this month. If you are talking about foliage you have seen in K&C dioramas, the foliage is either custom made by Gordon Neilson or purchased from a company that makes foliage for sale.

Terry

I use it for building woodland scrub with excellent results while a pal of mine drapes it over his WWII vehicles that look really authentic.

It's pretty versatile stuff but then I'm a born sucker for any of John's product which as always greatly assisted me with enhancing my dios.

Reb

Sounds like the JG set is the way to go. I was referring to K&C SP022A and SP022B. They are listed on the K&C site under diorama accessories.

I have bought and used both and there is not much difference at all IMO hope that helps
Mitch

Sounds like the JG set is the way to go. I was referring to K&C SP022A and SP022B. They are listed on the K&C site under diorama accessories.

I'm gonna recommend another one of his pieces that is extremely realistic...

JGS8b...Small leaf bushes green.

S8b.jpg

I own them and use them a lot...

they are very sturdy...they won't shed or fall apart...with the most delicate looking foliage...

I have bought his trees...shrubs...mats...all quality products...

Totally agree and, the new trees he has coming and, apparantly new bushes etc are so realistic diorama building is much easier now
Mitch

S8b.jpg

they are very sturdy...they won't shed or fall apart...with the most delicate looking foliage...

I have been looking for some Normandy camouflage for my German armor,upcoming Panther, Meyer Cmd vehicle, etc...can anyone post photos of JGS24 in use on some German AFVs?

Mike

Don't have any pics but, have used it on a normandy dio I did for a friend and, went well with late war stuff IMO. Should go well with the new panther mate
Mitch

I have been looking for some Normandy camouflage for my German armor,upcoming Panther, Meyer Cmd vehicle, etc...can anyone post photos of JGS24 in use on some German AFVs?

Mike

S8b.jpg

I completely agree. I love these small leave bushes; very realisitic and sturdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back