JJD JagdPanther Pics. (3 Viewers)

Reused my First Legion snowy field scene and swapped the FL King Tiger for a pair of John Jenkins Jagdpanthers.

Lovely photo and the diorama certainly looks good. :salute::

Steve

Amazing detail in the scene. The soldiers seem aware of each other and connected to the scene. The snow looks real like it's just starting to melt and the overturned earth trail left by the tanks looks like the muddy goop one would expect.

Terry

Very Nice War Scene......Very realistic :salute::....It would be good to see John Jenkins release their Stug III.....really waiting on that one.....Hopefully it will be soon

Great dio (not to mention the photography) and I like how well the JJD vehicles work with FL figures.

Thanks guys. I really like the these Jagdpanthers and I'm looking forward to the StuG III.

Been awhile since I've played with my JJD Jagdpanthers.

Fantastic and incredibly realistic work as always, Frank! Some of your pics that I saw in 2018 as a newer collector both convinced me to get the JJD Jagdpanther and got me into collecting First Legion products 😎

Just curious, but have you gotten the other JJD Jagdpanther G2 model in the winter whitewash? I’d be interested to see how you’d set that up.

That is awesome. You lighting is so natural. If you didn’t know the were toy soldiers you would assume it was a WW2 shot at first glance. Fantastic diorama TGM

Fantastic and incredibly realistic work as always, Frank! Some of your pics that I saw in 2018 as a newer collector both convinced me to get the JJD Jagdpanther and got me into collecting First Legion products 😎

Just curious, but have you gotten the other JJD Jagdpanther G2 model in the winter whitewash? I’d be interested to see how you’d set that up.

I had my eye on the winter variant but never pulled the trigger. It would be fun to stage that scene.

Simply Outstanding...it looks like the real deal!

Great camera too!

The train car is an unique element in the story.

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back