JJD King Tiger (1 Viewer)

Listen Katana.

I and all the other members on this forum understand that you dont like First Legion because they are not accurate at 100%.

It seems to me that almost everytime you post something its against the acuracy of First Legion armor.
Im sure Matt and the other makers will correct these small corrections in the future.

Can you pass to something else please.

Serge :smile2:

Actually I have no problem with FL armor as long it is accurate and given the premium price it should be. I have praised the FL Panther, Tiger I, and Stug IV. I consider the Stug IV to be the best FL Panzer to date. The Panzer III and IV are also quite good.

The Forum has a long history of evaluation and review of Panzers from all of the Toy Soldier manufacturers.
I have critiqued Figarti, TCS, K&C, TG and JJD. I think that errors need to be pointed out so that the manufacturer takes note and hopefully corrects them. I have done many comparisons and evaluations over the past ten years; many collectors have found them helpful.

Listen Katana.

I and all the other members on this forum understand that you dont like First Legion because they are not accurate at 100%.

It seems to me that almost everytime you post something its against the acuracy of First Legion armor.
Im sure Matt and the other makers will correct these small corrections in the future.

Can you pass to something else please.

Serge :smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back