John Jenkins and Warpark (1 Viewer)

braddinpa

Sergeant Major
First post in probably 5 or 6 years. But thinking about getting into it again. Just preordered the John Jenkins Stug. My question is does it work with Warpark figures? I really like the Warpark figure and relatively low cost

Thanks all

Brad

WP and FL figures all work very well with JJD German Armor. I have both my STUG III's crewed with WP tankers

Mike

Also take a look at some of W. Britains new WWII releases. They are excellent, and go quite well with JJD AFVs.

WB figures are excellent. Also take a look at Xuan Hua, which are sold by Minuteman Toy Soldiers. These companies and FL are leading the way in WW II.

First post in probably 5 or 6 years. But thinking about getting into it again. Just preordered the John Jenkins Stug. My question is does it work with Warpark figures? I really like the Warpark figure and relatively low cost

Thanks all

Brad

As others have mentioned, War Park figures absolutely work with JJD vehicles.

And if you pre-ordered the JJD Grossdeutschland Kharkov grey Stug pictured below, realize that all those War Park Kharkov SS infantry/panzergrenadier figures are historically accurate to display with it too. SS Regiment "Thule" was attached to Stug Abteilung Grossdeutschland on numerous occasions and the two units often fought together throughout the Kharkov campaign.

ga-22_1_.jpg

As others have mentioned, War Park figures absolutely work with JJD vehicles.

And if you pre-ordered the JJD Grossdeutschland Kharkov grey Stug pictured below, realize that all those War Park Kharkov SS infantry/panzergrenadier figures are historically accurate to display with it too. SS Regiment "Thule" was attached to Stug Abteilung Grossdeutschland on numerous occasions and the two units often fought together throughout the Kharkov campaign.

Exactly can't wait.

Thanks all

Brad

Welcome back, Brad! I must say I have missed your posts over the years. I took have been away from the hobby some here and there, but JJD has renewed so much of my interest these days. He truly turns out some awesome products and covers areas that many other manufacturers don't by going so in-depth with his releases.

I don't own any War Park products, but there are many on here that do. Most of them pair War Park or First Legion with JJD AFVs and they look fantastic! A quick search or scan over JJD forum section and you'll find a ton of examples. I also recommend checking out the John Jenkins Designs Collectors Group on Facebook. Mike is the administrator of that group and it's a great community. Again, welcome back old friend!

Thanks all

Brad

welcome back. I hope all the reasons for your sabbatical worked out.

Thanks for all the pics. Great to be back! A lot of things happened in the past five years. Marriage. Moved to Louisville and daughter got her residency in Louisville and she is getting married. So now I can pick up a few things here and there. Really like John Jenkins Warpark and the newer Britain’s things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back