Jumping into first Legion Naps (2 Viewers)

Neil,
Thank you, it is a superb figure! I managed it at quite a painful toll, but I had to have it. {sm4}
Josh

I was the first bidder on the one recently on EBay. Given that I only have one other Prussian, I put up the white flag. Nic collection you have going there.

Hi Josh,
Incredible additions :salute:::salute:: What a fun thread, your collection is really growing with some very rare and impressive figures. Congratulations :salute::. regards Gebhard

Thanks Geb, I'm fully committed now to FL Naps.

Hi Josh its My Pleasure,
It's always exciting to watch a collectors excitement and enthusiasm for First Legion's Napoleonic figures, it reminds me of my own ^&grin. regards and again congratulations Gebhard

Well, I broke down and bought my first First Legion Nap. Let me just say that I am in love. I can say with certainty there will be future purchases.
Best,
Josh

It's really been fun to read this thread from start to finish-you've made great purchases in the Nap line and I look forward to new installments. Such awesome detail :salute::
mike

Mike,
Thank you, yes the detail is pretty amazing and certainly what keeps me at them!
Josh

Finally got the French artillery colonel in today, I'm still missing two gunners, but here is something of a French battery. Giving the Brits the "good news."
Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 309
As the French pour on the fire, the Brits wheel their 9lber into action. The section commander knows this is going to be a slugging match, a test of steel and will. "Let the frogs 'ave it boys!"
Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 292
His wings clipped, the Emperor knows now is the time. He gives the order, "Send in the Guard."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 229
I am just catching up with this thread. My goodness Josh you are dogged at acquiring yout Naps collection. But then whats a habit, . . . . I mean a hobby for. Good for you . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks Mike and Brad, yes I am determined! FL does a fantastic job with their Naps. As I am able I like to keep plugging away at them. My hope is one day I'll be able to put on some fine displays such as you and the others here at Treefrog post.
Best,
Josh

That is the best approach. Just plug away. Since FL very seldom retires pieces (or it takes a while). You have time to catch up. That is what I am doing. Just picking up one figure at a time.

Thanks Mike and Brad, yes I am determined! FL does a fantastic job with their Naps. As I am able I like to keep plugging away at them. My hope is one day I'll be able to put on some fine displays such as you and the others here at Treefrog post.
Best,
Josh

The Emperor and yet more of the Guard has arrived. Valentine's day reinforcements!
Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 324
The Emperor and yet more of the Guard has arrived. Valentine's day reinforcements!
Josh

Nothing say's I love ya like a mounted Emperor :wink2:. Great figures.... hope you gave her something to brag to her friends about as well:salute:::salute::.regards Gebhard

New Brits have arrived to assist my wife and I in celebrating our anniversary! The figures are amazing as always!
Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 300
New Brits have arrived to assist my wife and I in celebrating our anniversary! The figures are amazing as always!
Josh

Great figures, great photo, thanks for posting.

Paulo

Hi Josh,
I have to say it again my friend your the man, Anniversary , Valentines Day... WOW.... don't know how you do it :salute:::salute:::salute:: regards Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back