June in London!! (2 Viewers)

Tony Neville

Command Sergeant Major
June show is just round the corner with a great turn out from the traders with over 180 of them.

There is just over the 250 tables

and we have the now resident!! Mckenna coming over with his lovely wife Sara!

See all there that are coming.

Thin Redline should be in on time and we will have all the latest K&C releases.
Tony

Can't wait mate!.Got my show order in with your Dad the other day and i'm after FJ's this time.That Easy is a bad influence on me.Early doors here i come,do you need any help setting up Tony!:)

Rob

Ah man - I wish this Paris Land Show would be another week later - I could have done both :(

Ron

It was i heard you were around and brought mine early sorry mate!!!:D

Tony

See you dudes there. Myself and KGB are headed out of SFO to Newcastle(Upon Tynes that is) this Thursday. Will be one heck of a long flight but should be pretty sweet when we get there.

London is calling.

A week to go.......

Anyone yet with a long list of pre-orders.

Andy

Six days to go chaps!.:).Got to get me some of those FJ's and maybe a vehicle or two.

Rob

Six days to go chaps!.:).Got to get me some of those FJ's and maybe a vehicle or two.

Rob

...or three, or four....:D
Sorry I won't be able to get there for this one, but I'm sure being the responsible collector that you are, you'll show great restraint and reserve, and will choose your purchases wisely, after a great deal of deliberation, and space them out thoughout the course of the day. :)

Hope I see a few more froggers than I did in March-saw Tony the night before wassailing in the hotel and the back of Rob disappearing into the ethos during the show in a state of credit shock after that zilch and yes I was wearing my ID but didn't see anyone else.

Am going up Friday night and making a week-end of it so Rob we need to synchronise the meeting place on Saturday as Lady Reb has Momma-in-law Reb in tow and will be West End bound and I sure as hell wont be able to afford both locations.

My hotel is Westminster area and I wont be at the show till about 0945 hrs but hope to see some of you there- I'll be easily recognised-wearing Confederate gray with yellow bandings, kepi and sabre and riding a gray sorrel :D:D:D

Reb

Hope I see a few more froggers than I did in March-saw Tony the night before wassailing in the hotel and the back of Rob disappearing into the ethos during the show in a state of credit shock after that zilch and yes I was wearing my ID but didn't see anyone else.

Am going up Friday night and making a week-end of it so Rob we need to synchronise the meeting place on Saturday as Lady Reb has Momma-in-law Reb in tow and will be West End bound and I sure as hell wont be able to afford both locations.

My hotel is Westminster area and I wont be at the show till about 0945 hrs but hope to see some of you there- I'll be easily recognised-wearing Confederate gray with yellow bandings, kepi and sabre and riding a gray sorrel :D:D:D

Reb

Hi mate,

Well in the tradition of Great Military leaders not meeting i fear our paths might not cross again this time!(you are avoiding me i know it:eek::D;))Thing is i shall be there for 7.30am but will probably only be there until 9am as i have to shoot down to Gloucestershire straight afterwards.This is a real pain as i wanted to catch up with you and James (Easy)and Mckenna77 and any other treefroggers who i catch sight of.Sorry about this Reb but i hope you have a good trip (take care on the underground-sooooo many weirdos!:eek:)and we will have to arrange a meet at the Xmas show and evening hoopla.:)

Sorry again mate,best wishes

Rob

Another thing i am looking forward to seeing is Britains new American Civil War figures and also the new Desert Tank from Figarti.

Rob

I think it's going to be the Crimea for me with a bit of JG Mini and a host of Britains. I'll take the camera with me to for a few happy snaps for the forum.

Rgds

Andy

...or three, or four....:D
Sorry I won't be able to get there for this one, but I'm sure being the responsible collector that you are, you'll show great restraint and reserve, and will choose your purchases wisely, after a great deal of deliberation, and space them out thoughout the course of the day. :)

:D

Actually Simon i will be under pressure for this show.I have to leave by 9am as i have to go away for the weekend,that leaves me just an hour and a half to decide,AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!:eek:.Takes me that long to get secrets out of Mike/Tony before i even start shopping!!!

Rob

:D

Actually Simon i will be under pressure for this show.I have to leave by 9am as i have to go away for the weekend,that leaves me just an hour and a half to decide,AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!:eek:.Takes me that long to get secrets out of Mike/Tony before i even start shopping!!!

Rob

Rob,

I have every faith in your ability to spend up within a minute and a half, let alone an hour and a half. Don't worry, I think you'll be fine :D;)

Rob,

I have every faith in your ability to spend up within a minute and a half, let alone an hour and a half. Don't worry, I think you'll be fine :D;)

Thank you Simon,that fills me with both confidence and financial dread!!:D;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back