June in London!! (1 Viewer)

Rob

i can see my dark cape flicking over you now as i say in my still drunk from the night before best voice..........rob .... Rooooobbb come in welcome what can i get you as the light disappears.:D

So you have an hour and a half......have you seen these!

Tony

Rob

i can see my dark cape flicking over you now as i say in my still drunk from the night before best voice..........rob .... Rooooobbb come in welcome what can i get you as the light disappears.:D

So you have an hour and a half......have you seen these!

Tony

:D:D

Another Lamb to the slaughter!.Beware the man in Black cape guys,he's like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,ooops should i have confirmed i even know of that film!!:eek:;)

Rob

Hey Rob (and of course all attendees to the June London Show)

As you've only got limited time, make sure you come and visit "good ole Clive"at the Grey Goose/Figarti stand.
I will have a couple of not as yet seen items for your critical appraisal, approval and of course credit card.
I promise to give you it back this time!!!!
Regards
Clive

Hey Rob (and of course all attendees to the June London Show)

As you've only got limited time, make sure you come and visit "good ole Clive"at the Grey Goose/Figarti stand.
I will have a couple of not as yet seen items for your critical appraisal, approval and of course credit card.
I promise to give you it back this time!!!!
Regards
Clive

:D:D

Will do mate.The wife tells me to keep safe in London,don't talk to strangers and stay away from the man who keeps your credit card!!!;)

See you Saturday

Rob

Hey dudes:

KGB and myself just got back from Edinburgh(sweet place) and we'll be headed to London tomorrow. Should be a good show and will be great to see all you dudes.

Later

Just heard that Little Legion will have some spectacular new Zulu War items on release at the show including building. And ATS have a whole sack full of brand new goodies. Make sure you don't forget your cheque books boys!

I have some little legion figures,will definetly check these out.

Rob

I have some little legion figures,will definetly check these out.

Rob

Rob

All in an hour and a half?
You're sure going to be frazzled in Gloucester:D:D:D

Sorry I'm going to miss you-But if it happens yet again in December I will finally take the hint...you just don't like us Rebs:p

Reb

Rob

All in an hour and a half?
You're sure going to be frazzled in Gloucester:D:D:D

Sorry I'm going to miss you-But if it happens yet again in December I will finally take the hint...you just don't like us Rebs:p

Reb

:D Will definetly catch up with you at Xmas mate.I promised to distract your good lady whilst you purchase her xmas present!.Do you think she will appreciate a Reb cannon or two!!;)

Rob

:D Will definetly catch up with you at Xmas mate.I promised to distract your good lady whilst you purchase her xmas present!.Do you think she will appreciate a Reb cannon or two!!;)

Rob

No to the cannons but she just may appreciate your distraction:eek:

Reb

Hey Guys

In London and the good news so far is dry sunny and warm!!!!

the K&C UK truck made it safe and soiund down to The national with some great jokes and laughs with Dispatch Dave and McKenna!!!!! mind i think we lost Dispatch when we started on the UFO conversation!

night to chill then the fun begins with unloading the K&C kit!!!! and as usual there will be loads of new stuff!!!

Tony

Loading up tomorrow morning for the trip down to London and picking up the new Firstlegion Napoleonic infantry up from my local Royal Mail depot so will have them at the show.
Will have the John Jenkins, Collectors Showcase, ONTC & Patriot ranges on display on some new dioramas that David has made.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Mark & David
Aka TMterrainLtd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back