Just picked up Soviet Captured Panther (2 Viewers)

I've heard so much about Honour Bound AFV's and because I've started to collect after they stop making tanks I was not able to get one. But my luck has changed recently and I got one ( Resupply Panther Set) in mint shape for a good price. Now the hard part is waiting for it to arrive, hopefully next week ^&grin. This is going to be my first Panther tank and it's from Honour Bound {sm4} .

Look forward to hearing what you think. I buy them when I can even though I already have them they are just so good
Mitch

I've heard so much about Honour Bound AFV's and because I've started to collect after they stop making tanks I was not able to get one. But my luck has changed recently and I got one ( Resupply Panther Set) in mint shape for a good price. Now the hard part is waiting for it to arrive, hopefully next week ^&grin. This is going to be my first Panther tank and it's from Honour Bound {sm4} .

Start off with the best! You won't find a better Panther model, I love mine.

Look forward to hearing what you think. I buy them when I can even though I already have them they are just so good
Mitch

Yay I can't wait. Just got email the tank got shipped out today{sm3}
It's good that I made decision not to buy the latest K&C Panther due to high cost eventhough I always wanted one in my collection. Now I'm going to have the HB Panther for a much lower price than the K&C's one ^&grin.

cnq...

No disrespect to K&C's latest Panther as its their best but, I would take an HB AFV over anything on the market now, before or, to come. I am happy for you getting one that sounds as if it was a good deal
Mitch

Yay I can't wait. Just got email the tank got shipped out today{sm3}
It's good that I made decision not to buy the latest K&C Panther due to high cost eventhough I always wanted one in my collection. Now I'm going to have the HB Panther for a much lower price than the K&C's one ^&grin.

cnq...

No disrespect to K&C's latest Panther as its their best but, I would take an HB AFV over anything on the market now, before or, to come. I am happy for you getting one that sounds as if it was a good deal
Mitch

Just received the tank yesterday in execellent shape ^&grin. You're right Mitch. The tank is awesome. The attention to details, the tracks...etc...are one level above KC & CS armors. Very happy with it

cnq...

Glad you like it. They are simply outstanding work
Mitch

Just received the tank yesterday in execellent shape ^&grin. You're right Mitch. The tank is awesome. The attention to details, the tracks...etc...are one level above KC & CS armors. Very happy with it

And the scale is exact. I was in their studio once and Gabriel Mileto, the vehicle sculptor called me over to where he was working, unrolled blueprints of the WWII vehicles he was working on, and then set the model on the blueprints. It was exact ^&cool. I so wish the lousy Argentine economy had swung to the good and they could have kept making vehicles. They were amazing.
Enjoy your Panther RedBaron!
Best regards,

Dear Shannon:

Interesting comments!

"Iron Brigade"

I just picked up one of these wonderful HB Soviet Panthers. Now if I could just find someone willing to part with a HB Gold Edition Sturmtiger.

Attachments

• 1 1944 Captured HB Soviet Panther 1 (2).jpg
    1 1944 Captured HB Soviet Panther 1 (2).jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 1 1944 Captured HB Soviet Panther 2 (2).jpg
    1 1944 Captured HB Soviet Panther 2 (2).jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 1 1944 Captured HB Soviet Panther 3 (2).jpg
    1 1944 Captured HB Soviet Panther 3 (2).jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 104

Users who are viewing this thread

Back