K and C secret Santa? (1 Viewer)

K &C Secret Santa Yay or Nay

• Ho ho ho I'm in (yes im interested)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • "Bah, humbug! ...(no not quite feeling this)

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Sgtkillroy1944

Private 1st Class
I have been thinking with the holidays just around the corner i think it might be interesting if us K & C collectors,might like to spread the holiday cheer by having a new tradition started on the Forum. This tradtion would consist purchasing one K and C figure for one of your fellow K and C collectors on the forum(From are freinds at treefrog of course) but this would be completley random as that we could compile are addresses and (real) names into one massive post and from that post i myself would compile all the addresses and names into another post that showed every single member that is participating in the K and C secret santa gift exchange. From there you could email me at (gabe.seja@yahoo.com)with the name of the person you would like to send a your gift to and from there i would see if that person had already been sent a gift or had not yet go the opprotunity to recieve one.

Rules: Keep it simple a narrowed down to one figure as

Deadline for gifts to be sent would be , Before the Christmas season (between December 5th and Tenth you may think of sending off your gift)

All members that are participatings names and addresses would be compiled by december 5th

Those who wish to participate are also to give a gift to a fellow member

Also as a fellow member suggested with your address and name provide a k and C category that you like,so that another member can get you something you would enjoy. Also add the location you live in(Internationaly)

(Note that this is an idea and a poll has been pulled to see if there is any interest in this idea amongst the members)

Last edited:
Count me in, but there should be an option for collectors to be divided up by the various ranges they collect.

Oh yes and folks please make suggestions as of the way this idea should be carried out!{sm4}

Oh yes and folks please make suggestions as of the way this idea should be carried out!{sm4}

You might also want to include some sort of price limit. With the recent price increases, single figures range from $29 to $50+

You might also want to include some sort of price limit. With the recent price increases, single figures range from $29 to $50+

I based the price limit Accentually based off of the price of one figure but if a collector is wants to spend more,i guess there really would be no harm done as i have as a collector realized the dramatic increase in cost per figure.

Its the thought not the price so im in,a NAP John i will drop it off.....................:D:D
Joke a great idea.

Its the thought not the price so im in,a NAP John i will drop it off.....................:D:D
Joke a great idea.

Wayne,

I'd get you a WW2 German,

but I think you have

EVERY
GERMAN FIGURE
and
GERMAN VEHICLE
K&C HAS EVER PRODUCED
{eek3}

John

Users who are viewing this thread