K & C British Am Rev Firing Line (1 Viewer)

29 Let's Go

Sergeant Major
I am sell the following figures. they are in mint condition in their original box.
$225.00 plus shipping with in the US for five kneeling (BR41) and five standing (BR48) firing. Accepting PayPal.

Thanks
Steve

Treefroggers Beware - I paid Steve $225 for these last fall and never received the figures. Boyer

Treefroggers Beware - I paid Steve $225 for these last fall and never received the figures. Boyer

awwwww man...
for real?
what happened?
did he refund your money...
and if no...why not?

feel free to respond too Steve...

I bought from Steve as well. Accidentally sent the payment to a wrong paypal due to my own error. Steve went ahead and honoured the purchase anyways, sending out my figures. I was able to (at long last) get Paypal to refund me and pay Steve but I wanted it known that in my experience, he's a very good and honorable seller to deal with.

I've asked you three times for address and you never sent to me. Now if you send me your address I will gladly send them to you and take the figures off the Classifieds.

Steve

somebody should step up and clarify what actually happened here...good names are being sullied...

somebody should step up and clarify what actually happened here...good names are being sullied...
Thanks Mike,

There are no bad guys, just a misunderstanding.
Mr. Boyer and I agreed on a price. I gave him my wife's PayPal account and Mr. Boyer put the money in PayPay immediately. I then realized I gave him the wrong address, but I told him I would ship them to him. I asked for his address three times and have never received it. They are sitting in a box waiting to be shipped if want them. I've never received the money and I understand why.

I am sorry for all this drama on the forum.

Steve

steve. - address 4518 Whispering Lake Dr. Frisco, TX - I will be happy to let everyone know when I receive the figures.

sounds like a simple misunderstanding that both parties let get away...you're both Ace's in my book...

I am pleased to say that I have received the items purchased and would like to thank Steve. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Boyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back