K&C Dispatches (1 Viewer)

oberstoskar

Sergeant
Why dispatch has to be a few days later than the 1st of every month? Why can't dispatch be published earlier (i.e. 30th of the month)?

I can't wait!!!

Why dispatch has to be a few days later than the 1st of every month? Why can't dispatch be published earlier (i.e. 30th of the month)?

I can't wait!!!

Because if they published it on the 30th, you'd be on here on the 28th saying, "Why can't the dispatch be published on the 28th!! I can't wait!"

It's a hopeless cycle for collectors...

You need to seriously relax, plus there are probably no Napoleonics anyway:D

Next thing, you'll be wanting Christmas moved to December 20:eek:

If the Pope can move St. Patrick's Day, perhaps if we talk nicely to him he can move Christmas too... :rolleyes:

Peter they'll be crying for July's dispatches on the 2nd of June:D:D:D:D:D...The Lt.

If the Pope can move St. Patrick's Day, perhaps if we talk nicely to him he can move Christmas too... :rolleyes:

Peter - Don't you get two automatic infraction points for poking fun at the Holy Father? By the way, the Catholic Church has almost a 2,000 year history of keeping Holy Week centered on Christ's Passion, Death and Resurrection. Therefore, it is not appropriate to be celebrating a Saint's Feast day during Holy Week, especially the festive celebrations connected with the beloved St. Patrick, and that's why if your a Saint, the Pope can move the observance of your Feast Day, should it fall during Holy Week. I also believe Easter this year was one day short of the earliest it can ever be, and that is why few people recall the celebration of St. Patrick's day being moved.

Peter - Don't you get two automatic infraction points for poking fun at the Holy Father? By the way, the Catholic Church has almost a 2,000 year history of keeping Holy Week centered on Christ's Passion, Death and Resurrection. Therefore, it is not appropriate to be celebrating a Saint's Feast day during Holy Week, especially the festive celebrations connected with the beloved St. Patrick, and that's why if your a Saint, the Pope can move the observance of your Feast Day, should it fall during Holy Week. I also believe Easter this year was one day short of the earliest it can ever be, and that is why few people recall the celebration of St. Patrick's day being moved.

LOL :p LOL :p

You are saying all of this to a LUTHERN MINISTER :eek:

Anybody - watch the Tudors on Showtime ?

What do guys do for the rest of the month?

Yeah, don't bust on our Benedikt, he's a gut Bayer and he likes his Franziskaner!

Es lebe unser Pabst, Benedikt XVI! Ein dreimaliges Hoch, Hoch, Hoch!

Prosit!
Brad

What do guys do for the rest of the month?

Sit around waiting and dreaming about the next dispatches. Usually muttering and rocking slowly. Or walking around and muttering. Sometimes just muttering. It depends really.:D

Timezone...

When will it be 03/06 in Hong Kong?

JP

PS no leaks on Treefrog site?

It will be another couple of mins ... before its 00.01 3JUN08 in HK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back