K&C UK Crimean Campaign 1854 – 1856: The complete caboodle! (1 Viewer)

aujj65

Colonel
On the new release thread I said I would endeavour to take some photo’s showing the whole selection of figures available in this most wonderful range from K&C UK.

The Charge of the Light Brigade, Thin Red Line and the Alma all mixed in, make for a very colourful display.

Jeff

Attachments

• C01.jpg
    C01.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 571
  • C02.jpg
    C02.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 566
  • C03.jpg
    C03.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 560
  • C04.jpg
    C04.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 564
  • C05.jpg
    C05.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 566
And more.......

Jeff

Attachments

• C06.jpg
    C06.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 355
  • C07.jpg
    C07.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 363
  • C08.jpg
    C08.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 353
  • C09.jpg
    C09.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 359
  • C010.jpg
    C010.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 365
Looks excellent and enough dio ground work to accompany the sets without losing the figures in it. Really are an excellent range of figures
Mitch

Great collection Jeff- I bet u wish it was continuing!

Excellent pictures Jeff, full of action and colour:cool::cool::cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Wonderful collection. Sad when a line you enjoy comes to an end, at least you've made the best of it and got what you could before it vanished. I don't collect this series however I still appreciate it and the pieces look great together. Seeing everyone's collections is my favourite part of the forum. It can be quite inspiring and it always renews my enthusiasm for the hobby, irrespective of era or manufacturer. :cool:

Thank you everyone for your feedback.........A great range of figures and very enjoyable to collect over the last four years. :)

Jeff

Good stuff Jeff. Looks very effective with the whole lot chucked in to the cauldron. Too much green mind.....;)

That is an absolutely fantastic display - thanks for sharing!

Niels

On the new release thread I said I would endeavour to take some photo’s showing the whole selection of figures available in this most wonderful range from K&C UK.

The Charge of the Light Brigade, Thin Red Line and the Alma all mixed in, make for a very colourful display.

Jeff

Dear Jeff:

Great looking photos of your Crimean War K&C sets!

Thanks, "Iron Brigade"

Yo Trooper, Lord Cardigan here we are not amused:mad: lol, you can't make your own Battles up its not cricket. It was the greatest charge in History and its a free for all lmao WHERE is the rest of the Light Brigade Regiments:(and Trooper get them Flags changed they have holes in them lol. Gads Sir dont know what to make of this;).
His Lordship.

Yo Trooper, Lord Cardigan here we are not amused:mad: lol, you can't make your own Battles up its not cricket. It was the greatest charge in History and its a free for all lmao WHERE is the rest of the Light Brigade Regiments:(and Trooper get them Flags changed they have holes in them lol. Gads Sir dont know what to make of this;).
His Lordship.

You tell him Bernard !!

Jeff shape up, His Lordship has spoken :D

Thank you all for your responses and you too Bernard! :p;):D It's a shame there are only two Regiments of the CotLB but at least your there in the thick of it! :rolleyes:

Jeff

Very nicely staged an photgraph Jeff featuing an action packed view of your collection. Thanks for sharing all with us........Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back