KC's Upcoming Line: Denmarks' Royal Life Gaurds...who will be getting these!! (1 Viewer)

Are you going to get these!!??

• Total voters

Bayern

Staff Sergeant
Call me a sucker for a helmet but I like these!!

Who will be getting these boys????

Ludwig

Danes.jpg

They look really good but I think I will be holding onto my cash in case K&C decides to extend their Collector's Club figures and make a British Ceremonial range.
Brendan

Although they look very nice I am with others in awaiting the full release of the CC figures of coldstream guards and, or, Royal marines.
Mitch

Nice figures, but I will pass on the Denmark's RLG's
guy:smile2:

They are beautiful! But I'm a bit puzzled why they came out with troops from Denmark, of all places^&confuse.... If the were Napoleonic era, French, Hungarian, Russian, or Bavarian I might buy them, but I have no connection with modern Denmark, so I will pass.

I'll certainly be buying many of these! I think Andy did very well again taking yet another step towards K&C have so many choices...great job!

Nice to see these. It harkens back to an earlier period in K & C's history.

Nice to see these. It harkens back to an earlier period in K & C's history.

Brad mate,
I am with you on this one. The wheel is turning the full circle. Ceremonial and Bands, bring it on. Those Danish blokes look great. Also in this range we could hope to see Crown Prince Frederick who married Mary, now Princess Mary, an Aussie.^&grin
Cheers Howard

On second thought these figures do look quite nice {bravo}} and would mix well in a parade dio with the Coldstream Guards if they come. Uh oh! I think I just lost my collecting focus and folded like a cheap deck chair.{eek3}
Brendan

I am really trying to stick with WWII European Theater based on space,funds for new ranges, etc.... They do indeed look great though don't they !!!

To put this release in its proper perspective ... I believe these figures are specilality figures for the k&c dealer in Denmark. Whilst i would not collect such a limited range, i would be tempted to purchase a couple of pieces as momentos, if i did happen to visit Denmark.

Bests
OD

They are beautiful! But I'm a bit puzzled why they came out with troops from Denmark, of all places^&confuse.... If the were Napoleonic era, French, Hungarian, Russian, or Bavarian I might buy them, but I have no connection with modern Denmark, so I will pass.

Denmark is a great place..... so why not Danish Guards for something really differnt!!!

Think of all the good tings to come from Denmark...... ??

LEGO :)

CARSLBERG BEER :)

JARSBERG CHEESE :)

TUBORG BEER :)

MORE LEGO :)

AND the Crown Prince married an AUSSIE girl... :)

AND I've already got my quota of from Tradition of London

livegarde.jpg

so I'll probably give these a miss....

John

This is an easy pass, though I am thrilled to see KC do some marching figures outside the LAH.

The Danish Livgarder is an interesting and colorful subject, and from the photos, it looks like the figures are of good quality. But I'd rather by the Tradition kits and paint my own ;)

Prosit!
Brad

Denmarks' Royal Life Gaurds.....:eek: And why not The Dutch, or Spanish, or Italians Granatieri? I hope for them that KC made good pools on collectors...

It don't mean i don't like the Denmark's RLG
Space is the big factor in buying or not
I think there's a few in that boat too

Brad mate,
I am with you on this one. The wheel is turning the full circle. Ceremonial and Bands, bring it on. Those Danish blokes look great. Also in this range we could hope to see Crown Prince Frederick who married Mary, now Princess Mary, an Aussie.^&grin
Cheers Howard

Yeah. Just showed this to the 'warlord' who's a big fan of my ... although she would say, 'our' SOHK series and K&C figures in general... plus she's a bit of a 'royal nut'. So, her eyes lit up at the mention of Prince Frederick and Princess Mary...But regardless of whether they're being released or not, I think a few of these figures could be on the list for her Christmas present.

jules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back