Kilted Vampire Services R&R (1 Viewer)

Sword blades replaced. I make them from flat brass stock and shape them paint and pin it back on the figure. 13.00 plus shipping both ways.

I really like the repaint on that indian, Britains isn't it? What scales do you work on?
Mark

I really like the repaint on that indian, Britains isn't it? What scales do you work on?
Mark

Thank you, It is a Britains repaint for a local collector. I have also repainted a number of First Legion for the same client.{eek3}
I have done everything from 15mm to 1/12 scale

west essex drummer.jpgkhaki army repaints.jpg

The drummer is not complete.

hi Kilt, here are the 3 Germans I was wanting to know if you could re-paint??...Sammy

Thank you, It is a Britains repaint for a local collector. I have also repainted a number of First Legion for the same client.{eek3}
I have done everything from 15mm to 1/12 scale

The drummer is not complete.

The drummer is a C Stadden 90mm ( pewter collection ) mid 70ies from "Stadden Studio"
I remember painting it 40 years ago with Humbrol
stadden 2.jpg

About you facebook, set it to "public view", I can not access

The drummer is a C Stadden 90mm ( pewter collection ) mid 70ies from "Stadden Studio"
I remember painting it 40 years ago with Humbrol
View attachment 197904

About you facebook, set it to "public view", I can not access
Did you paint that one?
Also you were looking at the Kilted Vampire page on facebook? I will check the settings. Thank you.

Did you paint that one?
Also you were looking at the Kilted Vampire page on facebook? I will check the settings. Thank you.

Yes I painted it, as I wrote, some 40 years ago when my eyes were as young as I was .
Allas, at that time I sold lot of pieces to buy new ones to paint later believing they will be available forever . I painted aso some hundreds of Rose Miniatures for a shop in Brussels, the money was not always used to buy figures, but a new dress for Missis, shoes for children, books ( lot of them ) etc ...
Nowadays, I must have something like 800 pieces in my "grey army"
So the picture you see is a scan of a slide I made at that time, you can see more on my webb
Best

Mike,
Your pm box is full.Received package and everything looks much better now.Thank you.
Mark

Thanks again Kilt for the great re-paint of these fine sets...I have always liked the Britains Pak-40 set with gun/crew but the painting of the sets always scared me off since most of all my collection is First Legion there would be no way the old style of SS Britain would work with my new SS First legion sets so I bought this set on consignment, contacted Mike about matching the First Legion SS camo design and here you go!!! I think it's pretty dam close and look forward to adding this whole set to my Normandy diorama for my German ground support, thanks again Kilt, a wonderful job!!!!...Sammy

Love

Wow

Sad

Angry

Superb repaints KM, no wonder your happy Sam.

Tom

You're welcome Sammy! Thanks you guys. Re[painting figures in the First Legion style is getting to be a habit with some people. For some even repainting first Legion figures!{sm2} It works best if the sculpts are good.

Hi all, no this isn't a new set from First Legion but a oldie but goodie from Britains, I have always enjoyed this set but the painting just wasn't up to par with my FL sets, so Kilted Vampire (Michael) did a outstanding job in repainting the entire set for me and the detail in his work here speaks for itself!! the First Legion camo colors are not the easiest in the world to match and he did a Hell of a job with all of them ,thanks again Kilt!!...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back