Kilted Vampire Services R&R (2 Viewers)

3 new updated photos from the Britain set that the kilted one did for me a few weeks ago...Sammy

Some goodies I have been working onhellcat.jpg15741119_689825221178092_526278423821481251_n.jpg

Attachments

• c 47.jpg
    c 47.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 415
  • Goblin1.jpg
    Goblin1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 412
I just finished building a 1/48 scale jet on commission. I will be posting pics soon. So if you guys need any kits built consider me for the job.{sm4}

Hi KV

Please move to Australia ASAP.

We're TRUMP free.

cheers

I actually voted for Trump LOL Obee is in Australia and he is fantastic! Did you want to see the Jet?

JRios3.jpgJRios.jpgJRios2.jpgJRios4.jpgJRios5.jpg So I did not do much weathering at all. Just a little hydraulic oil / carbon stuff per the owner The plane is or represents a OA-4M The Marines used in M&MS-12 The "00" number belongs to the commander.

I'm having Kilt winterize my Figarti Normandy Tiger to a full blown winter, weathered Tiger, this will give me a small column of Tigers to add to a winter diorama, I'll post some pics as Kilt sends them in the near future.

I'm having Kilt winterize my Figarti Normandy Tiger to a full blown winter, weathered Tiger, this will give me a small column of Tigers to add to a winter diorama, I'll post some pics as Kilt sends them in the near future.

Which Tiger unit are you having him convert it to?

Hey Kilt,

I got an Admiral Yamamoto metal figure that needs to be painted. Send me your address and the bill.

John from Texas

Toying with the idea of fixing figures at the OTS in Chicago this year. I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in having repairs or custom work done while you attend the show.

Toying with the idea of fixing figures at the OTS in Chicago this year. I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in having repairs or custom work done while you attend the show.

If I lived in the US and you had this offer I would jump all over it be perfect,my mind boggles with ideas I reckon it is a brilliant idea

I think it's a great idea KV and just like Wayne, I would jump on board if I was living in the states. Mind you, I wouldn't require you to bring a 44 gallon drum full of grey paint to do the repaints unlike Wayno....^&grin

Tom

I think it's a great idea KV and just like Wayne, I would jump on board if I was living in the states. Mind you, I wouldn't require you to bring a 44 gallon drum full of grey paint to do the repaints unlike Wayno....^&grin

Tom

Only 44 gallons lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back