King & Country collection for sale (1 Viewer)

canucks

Private 2
Retiring and need to sell my K&C collection........Germans WSO39 thru WS131, AKO19 thru AKO48,BBA001 thru BBA029, BBG008 thru BBG21,FOB020 thruBBO039, DDO16 thru DD116, Many misc items to list. Almost 95% of the items are retired......... All are World War 2 figures and vehicles........I would like to sell all and not seperate single items.........Prefer someone in the midwest so i can deliver.............I have 15 cases loaded with these items......Current Ebay value around $18K.........Make me a offer???????? If interested email me.
Canucks

Last edited:
Retiring and need to sell my K&C collection........Germans WSO39 thru WS131, AKO19 thru AKO48,BBA001 thru BBA029, BBG008 thru BBG21,FOB020 thruBBO039, DDO16 thru DD116, Many misc items to list. Almost 95% of the items are retired......... All are World War 2 figures and vehicles........I would like to sell all and not seperate single items.........Prefer someone in the midwest so i can deliver.............I have 15 cases loaded with these items......Current Ebay value around $18K.........Make me a offer???????? If interested email me.
Canucks

I would be interested in the BBA sets

Canucks

I would be interested in some of the WS sets.

I would sell this collection set by set and just ship them. Too much for any one collector to purchase. Just my suggestion.

Matt from Hobby Bunker buys K & C collections. You might want to try him. if you'd consider selling the sets individually, there are several I'd be interested in.:smile2:

Joe

Hi.
I would also suggest the owner of Gettysburg Miniatures Soldiers. He also buys collections.
MikeNick

Canucks

I would be interested in DD036. How much would you want for that set? I don't need the box but intereted in condition.

Fran

Users who are viewing this thread

Back