KING & COUNTRY Dispatches -- February 2019 (1 Viewer)

The war dog is something different and a must. Robin.

I agree with that, Robin.

Very interesting figure which can be used in a few ways. Also the "cautious" US Marine is a welcomed addition.

I can see him very carefully approaching a small tunnel or cave opening getting a sense of danger.
He calls his buddy and they get the attack dog ready to make a rush into the cave, mauling the unsuspecting Japs … {eek3}

HOWEVER .. in my world the DOG will never get hurt!:tongue:

--- LaRRy

Don't think so :( :(

They do not have back packs either like the last set of British infantry .... !!!

The previous sets of Grenadiers on the Imperial Guard also had a lot of the soldiers without bearskins, which isn't a problem because they could fall of in battle, but were not included on the bases.

Maybe a set of discards such as hats, muskets and packs could be made to add to the miniture battlefield???

John

Yes I agree. And Would be very useful for any era's casualty figures, ww2 etc.

Great release Andy!!!

Does the Duster turret rotate 360 degrees or at all?

Thanks,

Carlos

I agree with that, Robin.

Very interesting figure which can be used in a few ways. Also the "cautious" US Marine is a welcomed addition.

I can see him very carefully approaching a small tunnel or cave opening getting a sense of danger.
He calls his buddy and they get the attack dog ready to make a rush into the cave, mauling the unsuspecting Japs … {eek3}

HOWEVER .. in my world the DOG will never get hurt!:tongue:

--- LaRRy

I couldn't agree with you guys more! :eek: The war dog is very "versatile" . :eek: As I already said, I love that kind of stuff... :)

Cheers

Enrico

Plenty to keep me happy this month, if fact for two months . ^&grin
Well done K&C & enjoy day off :salute::

Steve

Fantastic releases this month!😁👍👍👍
vietnam and Pacific Marine Corps for my this month especially the Pacific War Dog set is a big surprise!

Harrie

I like the WW2 Marines, great stuff. M42 Duster looks good too. Here's a recent photo of me next to the real thing in Mobile, AL with the USS Alabama battleship in the background.

Attachments

• IMG_6012.JPG
    IMG_6012.JPG
    551.2 KB · Views: 203
I like the WW2 Marines, great stuff. M42 Duster looks good too. Here's a recent photo of me next to the real thing in Mobile, AL with the USS Alabama battleship in the background.

Duke:

That is a great picture!

Best,
Jason

The dog and soldier set is really cool. It's a nice tribute to the "dogs of war" by K & C. Thanks for the info provided on the subject as well.

Joe

The dog and soldier set is really cool. It's a nice tribute to the "dogs of war" by K & C. Thanks for the info provided on the subject as well.

Joe

Thanks Joe and many thanks to everyone else who has commented on the latest 'Dispatches'...
As I always say...You'll never please everyone with whatever you do but at least if you've made some people happy then we'll settle for that...For at least one more month!
All the best and happy collecting,
Andy.

Thanks Joe and many thanks to everyone else who has commented on the latest 'Dispatches'...
As I always say...You'll never please everyone with whatever you do but at least if you've made some people happy then we'll settle for that...For at least one more month!
All the best and happy collecting,
Andy.

Andy,Jarheads in Hue...nize.(Here we go) However,ahem, Most Marines carried a bayonet,K-Bar,we all had watches,assault packs- And 'interesting' phrases on the back of flak jackets.Could use a few Marines with M-14s,3.5 " rocket launcher'team,and maybe an assault team with gas masks(CS in use).Just sayin.

A fine tribute to the Corps!

Stay well

Randy Dittmar

Andy,Jarheads in Hue...nize.(Here we go) However,ahem, Most Marines carried a bayonet,K-Bar,we all had watches,assault packs- And 'interesting' phrases on the back of flak jackets.Could use a few Marines with M-14s,3.5 " rocket launcher'team,and maybe an assault team with gas masks(CS in use).Just sayin.

A fine tribute to the Corps!

Stay well

Randy Dittmar

Thanks Randy,
Re your suggestions...All in good time!
All the best and ...Semper Fi.
Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back