KING & COUNTRY Dispatches -- July 2016 (1 Viewer)

That price is a tad high.
One just went for $276 on ebay.

You have to look at the seller! His prices are always out of sight. Don't know why anyone would buy from him. He not looking out for collectors in in for the money. Ron

You have to look at the seller! His prices are always out of sight. Don't know why anyone would buy from him. He not looking out for collectors in in for the money. Ron

Does anyone on EBay do it for the philanthropic side of collecting.

I'd say if he got over the odds, good luck to him because someone found his price point worthwhile.

I really like the new building and esp. appreciate the floors for figure placement. Price is a bit high but it's a nice piece.

Love the 8th army Humber and also Laurence set, excellent looking releases.

Rob

I've been long waiting for the desert Humber...

Very disapponinted that The desert Humber commander is the same figure as EA059, the Aussie version of M13/40 tank

https://p2.liveauctioneers.com/902/88179/45164713_1_x.jpg

The Humber is very nice and might start me off on a Rats collection. However don't be surprised about the same commander (if indeed that is the case) as it seems KnC policy now to re-cycle, re-paint and re-issue. The one off or irregular buyer will never notice and so it affects the bottom line in a positive manner although regular collectors may increase in miffedness 😂

I've been long waiting for the desert Humber...

Very disapponinted that The desert Humber commander is the same figure as EA059, the Aussie version of M13/40 tank

https://p2.liveauctioneers.com/902/88179/45164713_1_x.jpg

The Humber is very nice and might start me off on a Rats collection. However don't be surprised about the same commander (if indeed that is the case) as it seems KnC policy now to re-cycle, re-paint and re-issue. The one off or irregular buyer will never notice and so it affects the bottom line in a positive manner although regular collectors may increase in miffedness 😂
E7D44D98-D42B-4034-B662-F38A9C684C00_zpsrdmzzzac.jpeg7087F149-D942-4D6D-B4C1-894094B956CD_zpsefygywhz.jpeg

I wonder if the aircraft carrier diorama base pictured with the Corsair and deck crew will also be made available in the future . . . . . that would certainly be the icing on the cake . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back