KING & COUNTRY Dispatches -- October 2014 (1 Viewer)

I see Andy is having some trouble pricing the Roundheads. I can help you with that Andy. Call me. :wink2:^&grin

Terry

Tommy and Fritz..............a must have set :salute::

I like the concept of this set so a Great War version is in order please Andy.....:wink2:

Wayne.

Tommy and Fritz..............a must have set :salute::

I like the concept of this set so a Great War version is in order please Andy.....:wink2:

Wayne.

Hells teeth Wayne mate, judging from the time you posted this you'd either been out having a wicked night out with the lads or up early for work?! :salute::

Last edited:
Oh dear, so many must haves amongst this lot! The camo 222, camo ambo, MG Jeep, G.I's, more wounded Jerries, I think im gunna be amongst the walking wounded financially this month! {sm2}

Tom

Yeah I'm with you Tom mate, spoiled for choice again this month, the MG jeep is a must for me and the camo 222 & ambo are sweet too. The wounded/medical sets are really very good and the single Santa & Xmas sets are very nice.......I certainly know what I'm getting for Xmas this year{sm4}
Cheers Andy and the K&C team for a wizard despatches!:salute::

Hells teeth Wayne mate, judging from the time you posted this you'd either been out having a wicked night out with the lads or up early for work?! :salute::
Ha.............it was a wicked night out at work and now up early to be out with Lucy {sm2}
Wayne.

Oh dear, so many must haves amongst this lot! The camo 222, camo ambo, MG Jeep, G.I's, more wounded Jerries, I think im gunna be amongst the walking wounded financially this month! {sm2}

Tom

Tom:

The Camo 222 was my favorite until I got to the wounded Germans!

-Jason

Ha.............it was a wicked night out at work and now up early to be out with Lucy {sm2}
Wayne.

Arrhaa.......hope you didn't have too many drunken idiots on the late bus mate and a double 'woof' to Lucy-dog!^&grin

Tom:

The Camo 222 was my favorite until I got to the wounded Germans!

-Jason

Yeah, dam those wounded Jerries and then you have "woof woof" and co to add to the financial pain! ^&grin

Tom

Arrhaa.......hope you didn't have too many drunken idiots on the late bus mate and a double 'woof' to Lucy-dog!^&grin

Wayno doesn't have any dramas there mate, he has that Dalek he purchased from the Toy Fair a few weeks ago to take care of em! ^&grin

Tom

Can't wait to add this new WW1 set to my other of same ilk, they will look splendid together.What with that and the new Jeep plus no retirements it's a happy collecting bunny this end!:salute::

Rob

Any chance that we'll see some DAK medics or docs to compliment this bad boy?

attachment.php

Very nice piece!

Last edited:
I was hoping to see the wheel chair released this month well maybe in December. Ron

Wayno doesn't have any dramas there mate, he has that Dalek he purchased from the Toy Fair a few weeks ago to take care of em! ^&grin

Tom

Yeah mate, a Dalek would do the trick and keep the little darlings in line for a while........however having a grumpy Chewbacca with a laser rifle, riding shotgun would be more fun!{eek3}{sm4}

Nice dispatch. I've been waiting for a camo 222 forever and now one's arrived. Came close to buying the original grey version and modifying it but glad I waited for this one. Definitely a buy for me. ^&cool Nice DD figures. Standouts for me are the ambulance and aboriginals. The new Pikes & Muskets series looks cool but not something I'm likely to dabble in ( $ and space constraints). No damage on retirements either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back