King&Country LAH Collection (2 Viewers)

hi mario,

are you haveing any laws against buying of stuff with swastikas or SS runes on it in your country ? i know france have, but nobody cares, even not customs....
holland dont have, austria i dont know for shure, i think not, the UK, 100% not, itals also not... the rest i dont know....

panzerknacker (what do not have any military releated backround for me, it´s the german translation for the "beagle-boys" ...that Gang that allways tryed to steal uncle scrooge´s money......)

Hi Panzerknacker
In our Country, propagation of fascism is considered as crime. What is propagation and what is collection that isnt sure. Generally, I think that common sense wins prevails and these goods dont cause problems.
Mario

Thanks for all the comments guys. I have been interested in WWII European theater of War history for almost 30 years. This is the first time I have heard the term "GROFAZ" Thanks......

I haven't seen Hitler referred to as Gröfaz since I was a teenager reading all those Leo Kessler novels.

Really good books the range by Kessler
Mitch

I enjoyed the Kessler novels as well and von Dodenburg was a real hero for me despite the regime he represented. Charles Whiting died just a few years ago. Along wirh Sven Hassel novels they made for great relaxation before cable TV and PCs and game consoles and girls and K&C toy soldiers.

I still collect first edition HB Sven Hassel books and enjoy re-reading them.

What is great about a series like the LAH Berlin 38' is you can always keep adding to it ! Which is what I will do.

Last edited:
What is great about a series like the LAH Berlin 38' is you can always keep adding to it ! Which is what I will do.

PanzerAce1944 - I agree with you but how many more variations of marching soldiers can we get? Perhaps some goose-stepping fugures are overdue. But I do like the recent additions of civilians and would love to see more Kriegsmarine especially a band (standing rather than marching). More marching figures with massed regimental flags would also be good. A new building facade would be another great addition.

PanzerAce1944 - I know you have raised the idea of a model of the Brandenburg Gate on several threads and just in case you missed my post showing this beauty, I thought you would like to see a custom made one in 1:87 scale. Not sure who made.

106015373_27aab9d927_b 1-87.jpg

Nice dio Panzer :cool:

Very interesting to hear about the Grofaz nickname - first time I'd heard of it, too, and I've been interested in this era for about the same length of time, and teaching about it as well! :eek:

Everyday's a school day - it's all part of the fun and the enjoyment we get from this fascinating hobby {sm3}

Alot of people like the LAH collection....show your displays

Users who are viewing this thread

Back