King & Country -- November Dispatches (1 Viewer)

Hi Andy ,

One of my rare visits here these days but just wanted to say that the late War Brits look excellent mate as does the Comet. You're tempting me back in here my friend! 😀 ( Great to see Brit tank riders too)
Best
Rob

Rob:

Good to see you on you here dude. Hope you're rocking in the free world.

Keep it silly

Wheres King Charles II for the Pike and Musket Range?^&confuse
I thought this may be released in November? Going by the Catalogue:wink2: Must be December then?
No big deal though more time to save my devalued UK pennies! Infact if Trump wins going by the sentiment of the Stock Market and Oil Price currently the US currency will be devalued significantly too! {eek3}

Says on the flyer December

Looks like another sneak peak on this thread though

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/showthread.php?60228-English-Civil-War

Rob:

Good to see you on you here dude. Hope you're rocking in the free world.

Keep it silly

And the same to you my friend:salute::

Hope things are cool with you
Best
Rob

Excellent AK releases and a few more to come..thanks to Andy and the team we are no longer DAKS in despair! Still need a few more reinforcements and when might we see the Italian Sahariana in desert colours - that would be excellent. Although not collecting the Japanese series they are excellent - the planes are good and the Malay campaign is brill..

F. “ ... AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT”
Monty Python never spoke truer words ...
From the heat and dust of biblical Israel to the cold snow and damp of winter in Northern Europe in late 1944 and early 1945.
For the first time, K&C are releasing a number of British infantry figures as they would have appeared in the last winter of WW2 in Europe.

BBB003 “British Officer w/Sten Gun
It’s often forgotten that British troops also took part in “The Battle of The Bulge” in December and January 1944/45.
This officer leads a patrol forward on the Northern side of the ‘Bulge’ where both British and American troops helped force the Germans back as they attempted to enlarge their bridgehead.

BBB004 “Advancing Infantryman
With his Lee Enfield rifle at the “high port” position this soldier is well-wrapped-up against the winter weather. In addition to his woolen gloves and scarf he also wears the long, sleeveless leather jerkin, much favoured by British soldiers since WW1.

BBB005 “Walking Bren-Gunner
Using the web strap to help support the weapon this Bren Gunner stays on the alert as he advances.
Again, he’s fully kitted-out with cold-weather gloves, scarf and jerkin.

Anyone could tell me why these British in bulge are not in snowing effect? just wonder.... seems difficult to display with BBA and BBG figs scene

thanks!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give you some more information about Rommel's Command SdKFZ 250/3. He not only had the two vehicles portrayed by K&C but there was a third one named
IGEL (hedgehog). Not sure why it was named so.

Fran Farrell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back