Kings x san antonio texas k&c (2 Viewers)

Hello,
Let me first say thank you to everyone for the compliments on the store. Like everyone in business today we have to all treat our customers with great respect and appreciation.
With respect to Shannon and Peter, who I have had the great pleasure of meeting, it was never the intention of Kings X to become a topic of heated discussion. We, like everyone else are thankful to have a place to stay informed and to inform when we are able to answer.
Respectfully
Martin Vasquez
Development Manager
Kings X

................................................................................................

Classy guy!:)

FYI on parking for visiting Kings X or the show, the Menger has valet parking. My wife and I use it, it makes things super easy, especially since the area can get very busy on weekends with tourists etc.

Hello all,
I have no doubt that the the Texas show will continue after the 2011 show. Increases in customer and dealer attendance each year has been impressive. The location is top notch and the surrounding area is a vacation hot spot.
I recently spoke with the promoter (Nick of TSSD) and he told me that the 2011 show is already shaping up to be the biggest yet with a full ballroom. More dealers and a few more major manufacturers have verbally commited.

Hello Mike, sorry for the late response. I look forward to seeing you again and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you are in town.

Hello Njja, thank you for the kind words, my motto has always been to treat people how you would like to be treated.

Best Regards
Martin Vasquez
Development Manager
Kings X

Hello Martin...I will definitely be there...and I will definitely stop in the store and say hello...I just saw the rates posted on their website for Menger rooms...they lowered them again...SWEET!!!

I really hope the show continues under someone else's guidance...I love San Antonio...the Riverwalk...the great food (Mexican and BBQ)...the people...and of course your shop...it's my only chance to actually see something before I buy it...it's a great excuse to take a trip and I always bring a friend because there is so much to do there for her...

I love their exclusive Spanish-American War Stuff, TR in particular.
JW

Hello,
Just started a new thread on the Texas Show in the shows section. Nick, of TSSD, explains why this will be the last Texas show promoted by TSSD. Check it out and start booking soon, it will be a busy weekend!
Martin Vasquez
Development Manager
Kings X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back