Knox Gun Sled (2 Viewers)

To finish up this thread. The last step was to find a unique plaque to put on the vignette, so off to the spares box. I came up with a large out of scale cannon that I applied Photo etch lettering and attached to the base.
Knox placard-resize.jpg
a couple of finished project photos, Knox from behind overlooking the progress and the presentation display at the 2005 World Figure Expo in Boston. The vignette was awarded an Honorable Mention.
rearview-resize.jpg
Full view at Expo.JPG
Ive only ever seen one other vignette of this event. Cant remember exactly where I saw this, but certainly a good representation.
Also a good reference book if thread viewer would like to learn more about the subject
IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_2246.JPG
Hope you enjoyed the thread
WHD

To finish up this thread. The last step was to find a unique plaque to put on the vignette, so off to the spares box. I came up with a large out of scale cannon that I applied Photo etch lettering and attached to the base.
View attachment 267995
a couple of finished project photos, Knox from behind overlooking the progress and the presentation display at the 2005 World Figure Expo in Boston. The vignette was awarded an Honorable Mention.
View attachment 267996
View attachment 267997
Ive only ever seen one other vignette of this event. Cant remember exactly where I saw this, but certainly a good representation.
Also a good reference book if thread viewer would like to learn more about the subject
View attachment 267998
View attachment 267999
Hope you enjoyed the thread
WHD

Would you like to make another????{sm4}

Tom

Captain Tdubel

im afraid my days of building a project of this magnitude are well behind me. I appreciate you asking
but respectfully I decline
stay safe
Walt Damon

Captain Tdubel

im afraid my days of building a project of this magnitude are well behind me. I appreciate you asking
but respectfully I decline
stay safe
Walt Damon

No worries, just a fantastic piece, I have saved the final photo to my archive. Again, love the "oxen animation and expression" and who doesn't like a fat guy looking down in observation!

Tom

No worries, just a fantastic piece, I have saved the final photo to my archive. Again, love the "oxen animation and expression" and who doesn't like a fat guy looking down in observation!

Tom

I asked as well.....
I also showed John at JJD and he would consider in the future but not for quite a while.
I also think WB could do this and it would be a good seller. TF should lobby with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back