Kronprinz toy soldiers introduction (1 Viewer)

emilio

Sergeant
Hello ,my name is Emilio Arredondo and i am the manager ( and the designer) of a new firm , Kronprinz Toy Soldiers. First of all, apologize my english.
Perhaps you know some of my works before this adventure, during a time long, long time ago i worked for Andrea miniatures , after it , with my brother Ramon ,i was one of the members of EVD , and in the last years i have worked as designer in Ediciones del Prado ( i can sure that the originals were
better than the China copies).
You can see our catalogue at :
http://www.kronprinz-toysodiers.com

Best regards

Emilio

Hello ,my name is Emilio Arredondo and i am the manager ( and the designer) of a new firm , Kronprinz Toy Soldiers. First of all, apologize my english.
Perhaps you know some of my works before this adventure, during a time long, long time ago i worked for Andrea miniatures , after it , with my brother Ramon ,i was one of the members of EVD , and in the last years i have worked as designer in Ediciones del Prado ( i can sure that the originals were
better than the China copies).
You can see our catalogue at :
http://www.kronprinz-toysodiers.com

Best regards

Emilio
Welcome to the forum, Emilio. I can't get the link to work. Is the address correct?:confused: -- Al

Hello again, you can see also all our figures at facebook ,(kronprinz toy soldiers)

Hi, Emilio why only static or marching position? How is the real standard of your soldiers? 54mm? Thanks.

Yes , the bulk of our catalog is composed by standing or marching figures, but in the last releases are included some NY zouaves in action , and also roman legionaries. Our intention is to complete units in action poses in all of our series.
The size is more or less 55/56mm from the feet to the eyes (simmilar to K&C)
Next month will be availables more ACW , WWI and Western series items.

do you have side by side photos of your Napoleonic figures with King & Country?

Do you accept paypal for payment on your site?

How much shipping costs to Hong Kong?

do you have side by side photos of your Napoleonic figures with King & Country?

Do you accept paypal for payment on your site?

How much shipping costs to Hong Kong?

No, but i can make a photo side to side with K&C LAH trumpeter. We accept PAYPAL i our website, in a next post i'll inform you about post & packaging costs.

The quality of the painting on your figures looks much better than the older Del Prados...really nice work...

Bienvenudos, herzlich wilkommen, welcome to the forum! Which of the Del Prado figures are your designs, did you design the Prussian cuirassier officer from the "History of Cavalry" series, and will you be adding any Seven Years War figures to the Kronprinz catalog, or will it focus on Napoleonics?

Prost!
Brad

Bienvenudos, herzlich wilkommen, welcome to the forum! Which of the Del Prado figures are your designs, did you design the Prussian cuirassier officer from the "History of Cavalry" series, and will you be adding any Seven Years War figures to the Kronprinz catalog, or will it focus on Napoleonics?

Prost!
Brad

Hello Brad. I make the figues of History of cavalry, Ancient Egypt, Carabinieri, Alpini, Western , Austerlitz , Waterloo and ACW.Unfortunatelly the work of reproduction in China of this figures wasn't so regular.
In a near future we'll add new series to our catalog , and it's possible that one of this will be the seven years war.

Best regards
Emilio

Hello Brad. I make the figues of History of cavalry, Ancient Egypt, Carabinieri, Alpini, Western , Austerlitz , Waterloo and ACW.Unfortunatelly the work of reproduction in China of this figures wasn't so regular.
In a near future we'll add new series to our catalog , and it's possible that one of this will be the seven years war.

Best regards
Emilio

Excellent, gracias, Emilio! The Prussian cuirassier officer is absolutely excellent! It's of the same quality as a Puchala figure, but I've been stuck trying to get some troopers to go with him. I hope you do add some Seven Years War figures, it's my favorite period, and it's nice to see new figures coming out.

Would you make them available as kit figures, too, or only as finished figures?

Prost!
Brad

Hi Emilio

Having read this thread I have spent some time looking at your figures. I collect "Standard bearers" only now so seeing so many has made my day.
I presume you will be able to post to Australia? I would like to collect all your flag figures and it's great to see them in standing poses. Will you continue with the flag section? ;)

Hi Emilio

Having read this thread I have spent some time looking at your figures. I collect "Standard bearers" only now so seeing so many has made my day.
I presume you will be able to post to Australia? I would like to collect all your flag figures and it's great to see them in standing poses. Will you continue with the flag section? ;)

Hello Frank

I'm so pleased you like our work. Yes we'll be able to post to Australia. I have estimated a cost for a 1Kg parcel (more or less 8-9 figures) in 26,00€ (ordinary postal parcel). Are you interested in standar bearers only in the napoleonic period ? We'll continue with flags in all the series which permite it.

regards
Emilio

Hello Frank

I'm so pleased you like our work. Yes we'll be able to post to Australia. I have estimated a cost for a 1Kg parcel (more or less 8-9 figures) in 26,00€ (ordinary postal parcel). Are you interested in standar bearers only in the napoleonic period ? We'll continue with flags in all the series which permite it.

regards
Emilio

Great figures! Made with 3D technics I saw on your web side. Will order a figure for test from german dealer Heisala. (Man, really great figures!!!!)

I have a interest in WWI; Britains do just some figures, K&C also (and I do not like the K&C style of the last years so much) and ONTC do a good job with their vehicles but not with all figures. - I miss some new and really well done WWI figures! - Why doens't K&C produce a british armoured car of the early War? (Let me say this as I am a german and need support for my Tommy troops:) - WWI action poses of 1914 also 1917/18 and some vehicles would be an idea...

What is item WGCN-001 ? A pack of 3 figures for 25 Euros? Another size? Or figures not painted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back