Kronprinz toy soldiers introduction (3 Viewers)

What is item WGCN-001 ? A pack of 3 figures for 25 Euros? Another size? Or figures not painted?

Hello Hans , they are figures in 28 mm painted . but we are thinking in erased from the catalog, with the 90 mm models.

Anyone want Kronprinz pictures?

I recently bought three figures from Kronprinz. They arrived today and I am pleased with all three. Their size is just a bit larger than WBritain. The Kronprinz website is in Spanish, which I can read well enough. I think that someone that doesn't read Spanish could negotiate the Kronprinz website OK, perhaps needing the help of an on-line Spanish dictionary.

If anyone is interested in comparative pictures with Kronprinz figures side-by-side with King and Country and/or WBritain, please let me know and I will try to make that happen. Chris

Re: Anyone want Kronprinz pictures?

I recently bought three figures from Kronprinz. They arrived today and I am pleased with all three. Their size is just a bit larger than WBritain. The Kronprinz website is in Spanish, which I can read well enough. I think that someone that doesn't read Spanish could negotiate the Kronprinz website OK, perhaps needing the help of an on-line Spanish dictionary.

If anyone is interested in comparative pictures with Kronprinz figures side-by-side with King and Country and/or WBritain, please let me know and I will try to make that happen. Chris

It's great to hear that somebody received from Kronprinz. Pls post pictures side by side with K&C!

I received my 1st badge of Kronprinz

a brief review... (pics to follow)

They are definitely smaller than K&C but bigger than W Britains

They are as tall as First Legion figures but a bit fatter.

The paint job is colorful, but not as vibrant as Del Prado/K&C

Sculpting similar to K&C

I would recommend the Napoleonics (uniform colors seemed well researched historically)

I also have a napoleonic standard bearer. The flag details seemed to be printed on instead of handpainted

I got two Italian Bersaglieri (Nth Africa version). I wish they will have one riding a motorbike, just like the opening of the Italian movie El Alamein 2002

Figures are mailed with individual boxes, the packaging is similar to K&C in 2008 and before. I suffered a damaged plume.

Overall, they can be good supplements to K&C figures.

I received my 1st badge of Kronprinz

a brief review... (pics to follow)

They are definitely smaller than K&C but bigger than W Britains

They are as tall as First Legion figures but a bit fatter.

The paint job is colorful, but not as vibrant as Del Prado/K&C

Sculpting similar to K&C

I would recommend the Napoleonics (uniform colors seemed well researched historically)

I also have a napoleonic standard bearer. The flag details seemed to be printed on instead of handpainted

I got two Italian Bersaglieri (Nth Africa version). I wish they will have one riding a motorbike, just like the opening of the Italian movie El Alamein 2002

Figures are mailed with individual boxes, the packaging is similar to K&C in 2008 and before. I suffered a damaged plume.

Overall, they can be good supplements to K&C figures.

in a near future you can find several italian motorbikes in our catalogue (guzzi, gilera & bianchi).
once again ,apologize the delay

austrian cuirasiers officer.jpg

austrian cuirassier.jpg

prusian grenadier 2.jpg

prusian musketeer 2.jpg

prussian officer 2.jpg

More seven years war figures.
Please apologize the quality of the Photographs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back