Kronprinz toy soldiers introduction (2 Viewers)

empress dragoons trumpeter 2.jpg

empress dragoons trumpeter.jpg

empress dragons estandard bearer.jpg

And that's all by the moment . In two weeks will appears the news on WWII series

Best regards

Emilio

nice but static figures are comparable to that Delprado figures, in the future more action figures:D

These look very nice. Especially the horses, some manufactureres have problem with them. like to see them out of the box. Thanks for intro Chuck.

One question.
What's your oppinion abot the multiple sets with two or three figures?

I am not in favor of sets with multiple figures, I want flexibility

how's the italian desert war bike?

That's what I don't like about plastic figure sets.You might get 20 figures but only 6 or 7 poses.Now if you are good at conversions you might not mind.
Mark

WW 41.JPG

WW 42.JPG

WW 43-2.JPG

WW 44-1.JPG

WW II 44-2.JPG

Theese are the new releases , they are available individually or in the sets you can see in the pics . I wish you like our work

Great looking figures Emillio, the early war germans have my attention,I must admit I have trouble figuring out how to order on the website.
Ray

Great looking figures Emillio, the early war germans have my attention,I must admit I have trouble figuring out how to order on the website.
Ray

Hello Ray

Thanks for your oppinion about the figures.
Our website has a few problems , but is so dificult contact with our webmaster, so we are thinking in make a new website with a new catalog system , and more clear and easy ways to find the items you want.

PS. excuse me for my english

Hello again

I have a little doubt about the next releases , and hope you could help me.
By the moment , our ACW range hasn't a great reception.Could you show me where we are failing?

I think that maybe we must make complete scenes or units , for example , create more figures of the 5th New york Zouaves or make the irish rgts on Viksburg, but giving you , the customers , the possibility of make a big scene with a range of different figures. (more or less like First legion).

Thanks in advance for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back