BRITISH OFFICER OF THE QUEENS OWN CORPS OF GUIDES

Cheers

Martyn:)

THE NORTH WEST FRONTIER 1878 - 1900

set# NWF3 - 8th REGIMENT (THE KINGS) - THIRD RANK

Another of Teddy (NAP10) finds :salute::

Cheers

Brad and Martyn, great looking figures you have both added to your stash! ^&cool

Jeff :salute::

I started collecting Trophy figures in the early 80's and have a few thousand pieces in my collection.
They are responsible for getting me back into collecting "toy soldiers" and to this day are my favorite collectables.
Most of my collecting nowadays are for the matt styles which encompass more realism and accuracy. Still I believe
that if Trophy stayed in business they would have continued to be my major supplier. Len, through his brilliant sculpting and animation,
helped to bridge the gap between toy soldiers and military miniatures. His range of figures and eras was remarkable.
It puts him in a class with WBritains and K&C as a true leader in our hobby.
It is great to see the interest that still remains for this retired maker and obviously the value that continues to go up.

I am still amazed to see all the sets on these postings that I don't have! Len did some custom work for me on AWI and Napoleonics
but the volume of different regiments that I see pop up is really incredible. One day I hope to post some of my collection but in
the mean time keep the photos coming.

BRITISH OFFICER OF THE QUEENS OWN CORPS OF GUIDES

Cheers

BRITISH MOUNTED OFFICER OF THE QUEENS OWN CORPS OF GUIDES

In search of his friend with a flag {sm4}

queens.jpg

LEFT TO RIGHT 59th, 8th ( KINGS ), 72nd COLORS.

flags.jpg

EQ50V MAXIM MACHINE GUN : 8th (KINGS) & SUSSEX REGIMENTS

eq50kings.jpg

eq50sussex.jpg

EQ6A MAXIM MACHINE GUN ON CART 59th REGIMENT

eq06-59th.jpg

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

Set# ACW19 - 4th ALABAMA -ADVANCING

Cheers

INDIAN MUTINY series

set# M2 - 52nd Regiment of Foot - Firing Line

My thanks go to Nicholas (Scarlet Pimpernel) for tracking this set down for me :salute::

Here they are joined by some of their mates

Cheers

INDIAN MUTINY series

set# M2 - 52nd Regiment of Foot - Firing Line

My thanks go to Nicholas (Scarlet Pimpernel) for tracking this set down for me :salute::

Here they are joined by some of their mates

Cheers

Martyn,
Very nice addition to your Indian Mutiny collection. When is the Trophy Napoleonic bug going to bite.
Brian

Martyn,
Very nice addition to your Indian Mutiny collection. When is the Trophy Napoleonic bug going to bite.
Brian

Many thanks Brian :salute:: As long as I keep taking the tablets I can keep it at bay ^&grin

Cheers

LEFT TO RIGHT 59th, 8th ( KINGS ), 72nd COLORS.

View attachment 132873

EQ50V MAXIM MACHINE GUN : 8th (KINGS) & SUSSEX REGIMENTS

View attachment 132874

View attachment 132875

EQ6A MAXIM MACHINE GUN ON CART 59th REGIMENT

View attachment 132878

Fantastic looking sets Alex. They say British Empire to you. Halcyon days!

Martyn,
Brian

don't get him started, i have more than enough competition bidding on sets now. i could only imagine how expensive the sets might get with another major player in play. but i will say this martyn. the trophy napoleonics are beautiful. maybe we can hook brian into them

don't get him started, i have more than enough competition bidding on sets now. i could only imagine how expensive the sets might get with another major player in play. but i will say this martyn. the trophy napoleonics are beautiful. maybe we can hook brian into them

No fear of that Greg :wink2: ^&grin ................But I'm sure Brian would enjoy collecting the series :salute::

Cheers

Martyn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back