"Like" fails with fatal error (1 Viewer)

That is just a simple setting. I didn't change it but if the staff and owners want me to adjust it I can do so very easily.

okay...thanks for the update...I would like it changed...to either no wait...or less time...

ask Boss Julie...maybe she has a reason for having it set at one minute...thanks again...

hate to keep harping on this and bugging you...

in the past...
if by accident...you "liked" a post...
you could remove the "like"...if you wanted...

I can't do that anymore...
would it be possible to have that option restored...
thanks...

I think the same problem with "likes" is happening again. Also, the forum looks different. Just wanted to report the problem. Thanks!

The "Like" feature seems to be working today. I'm using Chrome on Win10.

Louis, when you said it looked different, what did you see?

Prost!
Brad

The "Like" feature seems to be working today. I'm using Chrome on Win10.

Louis, when you said it looked different, what did you see?

Prost!
Brad
Brad,

I didn't change anything, and the appearance of the forum changed a couple of days ago. I could no longer see the "likes" and "thanks" or like a post, the photos appear smaller, and the forum seems to be missing some of the elements I am used to seeing. However, just now, I hit a link at the bottom of the page that says "Default Style" and everything is back to normal.

Thanks,

Louis

Last edited:
Louis,

With updates continuing to come along from the various browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc), those can very easily change how you see things even if nothing has changed on our end. Just something else to look at if it looks different to you in the future!

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back