Limited Edition Fallschirmjager (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
I don't know if you all saw this but at the dinner on Friday night superbly reported by Steven, a specially painted FJ in AK (someone also said it could be used for the Italian campaign) was given out to each person attending the dinner. It is the FJ from FJ 006 and says Chicago 2007 on the bottom. Many thanks to all those who made this possible, including Andy, Shannon and Pete, Mike and Myska, Tim and Bill.

I will try to post a photo tonight of the FJ.

Here are some photos of the limited figure given out on Friday. It comes with its own special number, PM 010, which I assumes means promotional. Andy wasn't sure what 1 through 9 may be.

Attachments

• Glossy 093.jpg
    Glossy 093.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Glossy 094.jpg
    Glossy 094.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 485
  • Glossy 095.jpg
    Glossy 095.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 485
Now that is a cool figure, dammit why did I have to miss this show!!! Next year I will be there come hell or high water.

This year, it only had to occur on the holiest day of the year on my wife's side of the family. She keeps telling me that I am a better person and should feel good for participating this year, not to mention how much money I saved!! (i know that is what she was really thinking as she is not that religious!)

Tom

Thanks for the photo Brad, That figure looks very cool, very 'natural'. Looks like it's been weathered a bit as well, which adds to look.
Nice.

Simon

Nice soldier. Is this for sale or just made for the show?

Cheers:)

I want to thank the organizers for the dinner and figuur i receved
all the way from the netherlands and receved ainvitation for the evnening
just great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grettings to all i meet

richard .:):)

I want to thank the organizers for the dinner and figuur i receved
all the way from the netherlands and receved ainvitation for the evnening
just great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grettings to all i meet

richard .:):)

Richard , my son Adam and I enjoyed getting to know you a bit. Keep in touch. Best Regards....Greg

They look fantastic. PM01 was Napoleon, and PM02 was a British Napoleonic figure for the dealers. I've no idea what the others were. (The Crusaders had an (S) reference after their ordinary numbers).

Good point Joe. Wonder if any one has a list of them. I'll bet Gordon might.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back