Logging In Issues (3 Viewers)

jazzeum

Four Star General
I received an email from Martyn. He told me he hasn't been able to log in since Thursday. He tells me that when he does, he gets the following message:

This site can’t be reached

www.treefrogtreasures.com took too long to respond.
Search Google for treefrogtreasures
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Pete, do you have any suggestions I can relay to him. I can give you his email if you'd like to email him directly.

Thanks.

Brad

Anyone else having issues? I was in touch with my web host and they say all systems are normal.

Pete

If no one else has any issues, do you have any suggestions for him.

Brad

Anyone else having issues? I was in touch with my web host and they say all systems are normal.

Pete

Yes I've been having problem all weekend and can't connect using my home internet but can now using my phone ^&confuse

Hi,
I have had the same issue since Thursday/Friday. I've now accessed through a proxy server to be able to post (https://www.proxysite.com/).

Through Google Chrome I get the following error message:

Search Google for treefrogtreasures forum
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Through IE 11 :

This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure that the web address http://www.treefrogtreasures.com is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.

I'm in the UK and my broadband provider is Virgin Media.

Trying to speak to somebody at Virgin Media is like pulling hen's teeth!

If anybody finds a solution my email address is pete@petejones.net

Thanks

Pete

Hi,
I have had the same issue since Thursday/Friday. I've now accessed through a proxy server to be able to post (https://www.proxysite.com/).

Through Google Chrome I get the following error message:

Search Google for treefrogtreasures forum
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Through IE 11 :

This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure that the web address http://www.treefrogtreasures.com is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.

I'm in the UK and my broadband provider is Virgin Media.

Trying to speak to somebody at Virgin Media is like pulling hen's teeth!

If anybody finds a solution my email address is pete@petejones.net

Thanks

Pete

I've been able to view this website via my work PC and also Roy (Old Bill) and my Brother have had no issues. As they are all on different broadband providers, my finger points in the direction of Virgin Media. Although that's no help if you are on Virgin Media and can't read this!!

Pete

I'm having them reboot our server at 5 CST. Hopefully it'll only be down for a few minutes. Not sure if it will help, but it can't hurt!

Thanks Pete. I let Martyn know you were doing this, but he probably went to bed.

He reports no difference; still can't access the Forum. He also mentioned that people had posted on Treefrog's Facebook page saying they couldn't access the site.

I'm trying to find the common denominator to those not able to get onto the forum.

Is it just the forum...or the main Treefrog site too?

Is it a UK issue? Perhaps there is one provider doing something funky? Most people having problems seem to be on that side of the pond.

Is it a certain browser issue? Not sure why that would suddenly be an issue.

My web host assures me all is running well...and I'm accessing things perfectly myself.

Hmmm....

According to Martyn, people were posting on your FB page so I assume it's the main site as well. I don't think it's just one provider as Chalklands has Virgin Media and Martyn BT Broadband.

At this point it seems to be a UK issue...do we know of anyone elsewhere in the world who can't get on?

Hi,
Still can't access either the forum or your company website (except via a proxy server). Tried IE and Chrome. All other web pages seem fine and I can view your facebook page. No issues when using my PC at work. My internet provider is Virgin Media here in the UK. Also tried clearing my laptop cache etc following the instructions given when the same error messages are received.

Pete

According to Martyn, people were posting on your FB page so I assume it's the main site as well. I don't think it's just one provider as Chalklands has Virgin Media and Martyn BT Broadband.

I use the same but I haven't had a problem.

Jeff

Jeff,

I don't know if this will help but would you mind emailing him and perhaps you can compare notes. Maybe there is something that could help him. I can send you his email in case you don't have it.

Brad

Pete,

The problem is still there. What can be done to fix it. Perhaps someone in the UK needs to be engaged to look into the problem.

I'd think you're losing sales if people can't see the shopping site.

Brad

We have had orders placed on via the Website from customers in the UK. It does not seem to be an issue that is affecting everyone.
I have reached out to those who were able to order to see if they encountered any issues logging in and placing their orders.

Julie

Problem has been accessing TF and the forum from UK

I have used different devices, browsers and internet providers. All the same.

Worked briefly after reset. Working from mobile now

Gazza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back