Logging In Issues (1 Viewer)

We have had orders placed on via the Website from customers in the UK. It does not seem to be an issue that is affecting everyone.
I have reached out to those who were able to order to see if they encountered any issues logging in and placing their orders.

Julie

That only takes into account the people who can place orders, not those who can't so the likelihood is that, based on the issues mentioned here, that you are losing sales.

Surveying those who can place orders will not produce meaningful results or remedy the problem.

As we have a good many members from the UK on here, I'd think this is a problem that should be receiveing top priority.

Brad

Hi,
Me again in the UK. No success with laptop or Tablet via Virgin Media, but no issues if I use '3' via my tablet! Very confused!!

Pete

Hi,
Me again in the UK. No success with laptop or Tablet via Virgin Media, but no issues if I use '3' via my tablet! Very confused!!

Give Virgin Media tech support a call, and make sure your browser is up to date. What's '3'?

odd it only this web site I'm having the problem and nothing being done about it ^&confuse

Martyn still can't connect, as many others can't, and I'd like to hear what's being done about it. There's been little communication from Forum management on the topic.

........There's been little communication from Forum management on the topic.

I'm not so sure it has anything to do with the Forum management. The majority of users have no problem. When
you start to connect several devices on your Network you have to be careful. Default does not work for all devices.
First check with your provider, and whoever set up your Network . Professional help at the user level may be required.

This link is a little convoluted, but maybe it will help.
http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-if-You-Can%27t-Access-a-Particular-Website

A lot of the U.K. are, and only with this website, and it's not just confined to one provider. I woukd hope thst regular updates would have been provided.

A lot of the U.K. are, and only with this website, and it's not just confined to one provider. I would hope that regular updates would have been provided.

What do those (??A lot??) have in common? Running multiple devices over a Network and several providers?
It seems as though some of them can access, but not on all devices. That tells me it is a Network problem.
Not Treefrog.

Get Professional help locally.
http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/

It is powered by vBulletin. A widely used forum software. They have a Help Forum. A quick glance I didn't see any UK
specific problems. Another reason IMO it is a local Network problem.
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

We have reached out to our UK customers to see if we can find any patterns of people not being able to log in. So far we have found no commonalities.

We're still digging...but we can't fix what we can't identify!

Have you contacted some of the people who have had trouble logging in like UK Subs, Chalklands or Martyn; I have offered to provide you with Martyn's email.

Have you contacted some of the people who have had trouble logging in like UK Subs, Chalklands or Martyn; I have offered to provide you with Martyn's email.

Three people?

He should have everyone's e-mail. After all you provide it when you sign up. Then he said they have been
contacted, and nothing in common was found.

Maybe they should try going to the Shop and try accessing the form from there.
http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/

Three people that we know about, not to mention someone who posted on FB.

As far as accessing it through the main site, tried without success.

How many forum members are using BT Internet and are able to access the forum just fine?

Hello Pete,
I use BT.com in the UK and for approx. 5-7 days could not log on to Treefrog Treasures. Thankfully links to the forum and shop are ok now -- Tues 12th Sep't.
I'd contacted Treefrog via e-mail and was able to establish that I was not alone. Glad the problem seems to be over. As a non tech person cannot begin to guess what the problem was and how much time was spent sorting things out. Please pass on my thanks to Julie for getting back to me so quickly. You were missed. There is an old Scottish proverb -- "You never miss the water till the well runs dry", so it is with my Treefrog need. (Must get out more.) Now for some catch up reading.
Yours,
Blackbob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back