Lola Simon Sceneries...now at Treefrog Treasures (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
Many of you have seen the fabulous Lola Simon Buildings here on the form. We at Treefrog Treasures have decided to give them a try!

We're giving customers a couple weeks to pre-order so we can get one initial shipment from Spain. We're excited about this new possibility!

Click here to see all three buildings on our website.

b001_6_.jpg

Many of you have seen the fabulous Lola Simon Buildings here on the form. We at Treefrog Treasures have decided to give them a try!

We're giving customers a couple weeks to pre-order so we can get one initial shipment from Spain. We're excited about this new possibility!

Click here to see all three buildings on our website.

View attachment 145675

Peter:

Any idea of the dimensions (H x W) of the gateway entry opening?

Carlos

Hello Chaps

As much as I don't mind spending my budget with Treefrog I was wondering if anyone new if these can be purchased direct?
I have had a quick look at the work of Lola via Google but as it was all in Spanish I am non the wiser. Her work is amazing.

With postage and customs duty buying from the USA would be prohibitive.

Regards all
Glynn

So - where does this belong? Any recommendations as to period and region?

7e12dc1ba0651f5c9a6c644a35330a6a.jpg

a55c005bfe754578edaee203040c27df.jpg

this pertains to a Nativity that Lola is doing. it´s an arch taken from a photo and adapted to client requeriments. This is a first steps of the job.
The figure besides the arch is 200 mm higth

Nice enough building. Do you not post these buildings elsewhere now????
Mitch

this pertains to a Nativity that Lola is doing. it´s an arch taken from a photo and adapted to client requeriments. This is a first steps of the job.
The figure besides the arch is 200 mm higth

Lola Simon is a true museum quality artisan. The detail is incredible. But they are not cheap.. The 3 buildings Treefrog is selling are about $250 each. The buildings are in an Orientalist style (think Damascus in the 1500's to 1700's.

She seems to have a site in Spanish which Google will translate to english.

That's about as much as I know about her work. Here is a link to her site showing the 3 buildings that Treefrog is getting. (hope the link works)

http://translate.googleusercontent....d.html&usg=ALkJrhgIDBvNbw0HEr3gYwioHNgYMKMBCA

Terry

Hello for all people interested in Lola simon works and have a Facebook account you could see is works here https://www.facebook.com/lolasimonsceneries. you could contact directly with him there

Lola Simon is a true museum quality artisan. The detail is incredible. But they are not cheap.. The 3 buildings Treefrog is selling are about $250 each. The buildings are in an Orientalist style (think Damascus in the 1500's to 1700's.

She seems to have a site in Spanish which Google will translate to english.

That's about as much as I know about her work. Here is a link to her site showing the 3 buildings that Treefrog is getting. (hope the link works)

http://translate.googleusercontent....d.html&usg=ALkJrhgIDBvNbw0HEr3gYwioHNgYMKMBCA

Terry

Possibly contact them direct? I think they may still have a site up.

Julie

I remember them as being expensive and the auction indicates that the seller paid $200 each, except the main gate was $230 so his listing price seems fair.

Love em, but gonna hit pause on the buy button 😉

Thanks for the link

I remember them as being expensive and the auction indicates that the seller paid $200 each, except the main gate was $230 so his listing price seems fair.

That is why I do not have them. They are great - possibly unrivaled in their subject matter - pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back