London December show 2013 (1 Viewer)

Rob, Jeff,
I will be there barring any airline issues. I am coming over to work the Grey Goose stand as well as visit. I figure my plan is to get "fired" prior to the show opening!

TD

Looking forward to meeting you guys, I arrive in London on the 3rd and will be gainfully employed by Grey Goose......................!

Cya soon
Tom

Great news Tom, will be good to meet you.:salute::

Sounds like a good turnout is in the making! :salute::

Jeff

Sure does Jeff, Bob will be there fresh from Aus, now we need to know if James,Simon, Andy, Kevin, Alan etc will be on duty. We also have the Netherlands Regiment attending too, so the pub should be full!

Rob

Guys

Bought my train ticket already- for as Rob said tomorrow I fly to Australia for three weeks-Melbourne & Sydney- get back on the 5th December. Don't really know what I'm looking forward to the most Oz or London? ^&grin.

But it will be good to catch up with the Brit Brigade and also the Dutch contingent again and to meet Tom (have an idea the Confederacy may be a topic for discussion between me and Tom especially Bedford Forrest ^&grin)

Catch all you boys on the Islington ice

Bob

Have a good holiday Bob and see you at the show! :salute::

Jeff

James told me yesterday he should be there too.

Rob

What Pub do you lot meet in? Do you meet at a certain time?

Dave

Hi Dave,

The Steam Passage Taven is our official watering hole! :wink2: Turn right as you come out of the Business Design Centre into Upper Street and the pub is a few seconds run on the right hand side. Usual meeting time is about 1pm but Rob is usually there at 10am knocking on the door! ^&grin

Looking forward to meeting you. :salute::

Jeff

We'll be launching our new company, Open Fire Figures, at the December show.

We'll have our whole range and a few show specials ( limited editions of 10 or less) and hopefully some preview sculpts. We're upstairs under a big "Open Fire Figures" banner :) if you're there on the day make sure you come over and say hello.

We're down the night before and staying next door at the hilton on the night of the show so if any one is still around in the evening and fancies a pint, let us know at the stand during the day.

See you all in a few weeks

Adam

www.openfirefigures.com

Twitter @Openfire_Figure

We'll be launching our new company, Open Fire Figures, at the December show.

We'll have our whole range and a few show specials ( limited editions of 10 or less) and hopefully some preview sculpts. We're upstairs under a big "Open Fire Figures" banner :) if you're there on the day make sure you come over and say hello.

We're down the night before and staying next door at the hilton on the night of the show so if any one is still around in the evening and fancies a pint, let us know at the stand during the day.

See you all in a few weeks

Adam

www.openfirefigures.com

Twitter @Openfire_Figure

Look forward to seeing your new figures Adam,

See you on the day!
Rob

Hi Dave,

The Steam Passage Taven is our official watering hole! :wink2: Turn right as you come out of the Business Design Centre into Upper Street and the pub is a few seconds run on the right hand side. Usual meeting time is about 1pm but Rob is usually there at 10am knocking on the door! ^&grin

Looking forward to meeting you. :salute::

Jeff

Cheers ill be there, can't wait.

Dave

Really sorry about this guys but due to events outside toy soldier world I may now not be able to attend the show, what's more I may not know until a few days before hand. I really hope to see you all on the day but if not have an absolute ball guys:smile2::salute::

Rob

Really sorry about this guys but due to events outside toy soldier world I may now not be able to attend the show, what's more I may not know until a few days before hand. I really hope to see you all on the day but if not have an absolute ball guys:smile2::salute::

Rob

That's really bad news, was looking forward to meeting you, hopefully it will all work out.

Dave

just had it confirmed that the new KnC will be with us at the show if you want to come and have a look, cast your opinion, take pics, match up scale etc

cheers

tony

just had it confirmed that the new KnC will be with us at the show if you want to come and have a look, cast your opinion, take pics, match up scale etc

cheers

tony

Looking forward to seeing you a week tomorrow Tony! :salute::

Jeff

One week to go to the Greatest TS Show on Earth, hope the usual Brit Brigade suspects will have cameras charged and ready to take lots of much appreciated pictures. Thanks! ^&grin

B. :salute::

One week to go to the Greatest TS Show on Earth, hope the usual Brit Brigade suspects will have cameras charged and ready to take lots of much appreciated pictures. Thanks! ^&grin

B. :salute::

I'll see if I can take one or two Buster! :wink2::salute::

Jeff

Does anyone know if there is a cash machine quite close to the show??

wouldn't have thought most stands accept cards, but might be wrong.

Dave

Does anyone know if there is a cash machine quite close to the show??

wouldn't have thought most stands accept cards, but might be wrong.

Dave

Dave, there are a number of banks situated along Upper Street from what I can remember, but some of the larger TS companies and dealers have card machines. I try to take cash with me rather than get it on the day.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Jeff

Jeff/Guys

Catch you all on the ice tomorrow. Sure am looking forward to catching up with you all again. Darn pity our Field Marshal Rob of Luton won't be attending :salute:: especially as he owes me two G&Ts.{sm3} Maybe the reason he isn't attending??????

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back