Clive's new choo choo set:

Dec2010Show083.jpg

Dec2010Show084.jpg

Dec2010Show085.jpg

Dec2010Show086.jpg

Dec2010Show087.jpg

Dec2010Show088.jpg

Man, that's a heck of a train station. again Clive, great job there

I believe the station was commissioned by Clive but actually built by David from TMTerrain.

Prehaps not then :eek:

So Simon what was your haul for the day? ;)

Jeff

Well, I got the new pre release TGM FJs. Did I mention that? :p
Also snapped like a dried twig in front of Andy (UK_Bod) and picked up the Snow Tiger, with extra logs for the front and back, the Cromwell, which I've been meaning to get for ages and the WSS machine gun team (WS123).
Also came home with the TF Beau Geste show figure (Thanks Pete!) and a Figarti dude.

Came back with a headache as well on the Sunday morning. Can't remember where I picked that up from. :confused:

Appreciate all the excellent coverage fellas. Job well done!!

Wraith- any modern sightings?? :)

Nothing over and above the last Figarti wave Chris. Britains have got the Modern Brit Infantry single in their Elite series, but it was display only and won't be out until early next year.
Tarrent's Toy Soldiers have got their glossy Falklands Marine / Gemini set, but I need to see if I can get it as an unpainted casting to paint up in matt.

Glad to hear you got the Tiger and Cromwell Simon, not easy to deny yourself when all those goodies are laid out in front of you like that, well I've never managed it anyway;)

Rob

Glad to hear you got the Tiger and Cromwell Simon, not easy to deny yourself when all those goodies are laid out in front of you like that, well I've never managed it anyway;)

Rob

It was the free Quality Street that finally pushed me over the edge. ;)

Dried Twig - sad really....... ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Never see me snap like that.
Cambridgeshre, an Otto free zone.

Andy

David,You should mass produce this as a lot of people could use it in other eras too.
Mark

Mark

I hadn't thought about it until I starting reading the reaction on TF and how much everyone likes it. I don't see why I can't. I have another one to make already and I will have to do something else for the March show as there will be loads more Crusaders by then so if there is more interest in me making more then I will just have to do it:)
David
TMTerrain

Well, I got the new pre release TGM FJs. Did I mention that? :p
Also snapped like a dried twig in front of Andy (UK_Bod) and picked up the Snow Tiger, with extra logs for the front and back, the Cromwell, which I've been meaning to get for ages and the WSS machine gun team (WS123).
Also came home with the TF Beau Geste show figure (Thanks Pete!) and a Figarti dude.

Came back with a headache as well on the Sunday morning. Can't remember where I picked that up from. :confused:

Have we forgotten something? :rolleyes:

Jeff

Just to say a very big Thank You to the UK Treefroggers for putting up an excellent photo-report of the recent London show.

Special mention for Andy (UK_BOD) who more than succeeded in bringing a virtual show to remote viewers, despite being stretched by Jeff's absence.

Grateful thanks to Rob and Martyn for their contributions.....and last, but by no means least, Simon for wrapping it up with nice shots of the guys....but no Petunia.

Thanks to Trooper for the information on the Yeomanry vignette.

Raymond.:)

Just to say a very big Thank You to the UK Treefroggers for putting up an excellent photo-report of the recent London show.

Special mention for Andy (UK_BOD) who more than succeeded in bringing a virtual show to remote viewers, despite being stretched by Jeff's absence.

Grateful thanks to Rob and Martyn for their contributions.....and last, but by no means least, Simon for wrapping it up with nice shots of the guys....but no Petunia.

Thanks to Trooper for the information on the Yeomanry vignette.

Raymond.:)

I just wanted to second that. Excellent show report.

I agree with Brad that the range/breadth of this show is just amazing. I need to put it on my calendar ....

Thanks Rob, UKBOD, Simon and others for posting excellent pictures and show report. I enjoyed viewing the "rouge gallery" pictures of you guys . :) I see some neat stuff and I enjoyed viewing the old west figures and plastics. John

I really like those GNM Napoleonic figures... very unique look in Napoleonics! I'd like to see them hook-up with a US distributor. What are the prices of those mounted figures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back