London Show June 2008 (1 Viewer)

Andy, Kevin,

Many thanks for the reporting and photos. Wished I could have made it to this show, but December is a definate.

Cheers guys
Simon

All,
You may have heard tell that General Rob was only able to make the first hour and a half of the show, apparantly due to committments in Gloucester.
You also may have heard that he arrived wearing his T-Shirt back to front.

Well I have uncovered his secret, he also had his sandals on (With socks) and it's a strange coincidence that the Glastonbury festival was on (which is kinda Gloucestershire way)

Either that guy who was the backing singer to Amy Whitehouse is his brother or he has an alter ego.
Either that or we have uncovered the ageing hippy in him.!!!
CG

All,
You may have heard tell that General Rob was only able to make the first hour and a half of the show, apparantly due to committments in Gloucester.
You also may have heard that he arrived wearing his T-Shirt back to front.

Well I have uncovered his secret, he also had his sandals on (With socks) and it's a strange coincidence that the Glastonbury festival was on (which is kinda Gloucestershire way)

Either that guy who was the backing singer to Amy Whitehouse is his brother or he has an alter ego.
Either that or we have uncovered the ageing hippy in him.!!!
CG

:D:D

Peace and love to all!(especially Jennifer Anniston ;)

How about a 'worst dressed at the show' award Clive,the MK4 would make a lovely first prize;)

Rob

Thanks a million for the pictures and commentary lads, looks like Saturday was a really great day out! I'm really going to have to make the effort to get over for one of these shows soon!

Cheers,

Molloy.

Molloy

No better one than the December show on the 6th. Always busy with collectors (very sociable) extra efforts from the traders and normally at least 10 - 15 more traders than norm.

Also Britains tend to have their dinner on the Friday and we have a K&C one on the Saturday.............Although there is a plan being hatched for something special on the Saturday night!!! from us.

Nearly edited all the fims for TSTV should be up tommorrow night

Tony

Molloy

No better one than the December show on the 6th. Always busy with collectors (very sociable) extra efforts from the traders and normally at least 10 - 15 more traders than norm.

Also Britains tend to have their dinner on the Friday and we have a K&C one on the Saturday.............Although there is a plan being hatched for something special on the Saturday night!!! from us.

Tony

You'll never keep your plans secret that long...Mwha Ha Ha ha!!:eek:

Molloy

Tony

Cheers Tony,

Yeah I'm definitely going to have to get the act together and get over for that!

I was toying a while ago with the idea of bringing the lady love over on a day trip to London for the June show and splitting the day up into the show during the morning, and then hitting Oxford Street for the rest of the day for some payback (literally!) for her.

Unfortunately, college intervened - I had overdue fees and they refused to divulge my summer results until I coughed up the goods - 400 Euro:eek:!

Still, I passed everything with flying colours, so it's a happy ending all round!

Molloy.

Stephen (et al)
Sorry to dissillusion you but MR UKBod (Andy) is being a very naughty boy and keeping up the pressure(quite rightly) to get some more British Armour.

I can assure you I have given my twopenneth(cents) worth of ideas ,(and using that terminology more like a few pounds worth)to Rick and the gang but although I'd love to I have no say in what is actually made.

Let's hope the crystal ball's accurate.
Clive

Hi UK bod,and what did jack think of them?* (I'm hiding behind the sofa in case its distain).cheers chris.
Yo Trooper, as I said to you a great idea for the kids, reminds me of the old Victorian Scrapbook cutouts like this box I bought years ago before my Toy Soldier days.Bernard.

Attachments

• SL730645.JPG
    SL730645.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 213
Chris

No problems with the films. Bob interviewed you and whilst i manned the K&C UK stand. I metyou the day before i was the one doing the lugging out of our white van in the quad!

My opinion i think your card set figures will go down in the industry a storm.

Good product
good logo
good packaging
good concept
great price

we wish you all the very best with the venture.

Tony

Chris,

Hi mate.

He loved them. Today I came in from work and he was there with one of his mates being the French and he the Brits. Marbles were shooting off everywhere. The Lego and every other toy are yesterdays items.

When can I get some more...

Rgds

Andy:D

Chris,

Hi mate.

He loved them. Today I came in from work and he was there with one of his mates being the French and he the Brits. Marbles were shooting off everywhere. The Lego and every other toy are yesterdays items.

When can I get some more...

Rgds

Andy:D

Can't wait to go to the UK and Chicago Shows next year.

SV288 make sure you drop by at the London show and say hi to the K&C UK gang

regards

Tony Neville
K&C UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back