London Show June 25th 2022 - Who's going? Who's Exhibiting? (2 Viewers)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
I am trying to find how you think the show will be? Tom Foxon said he can give me my spot and Blake and Clive seem to say the shows have been decent and the Covid atmosphere seems to be the same as over here in the states.

I am thinking about flying over. I still have some stock sitting over there from 2019 and several hundred pounds burning a whole in my pocket.

Thanks, Matt at Hobby Bunker.

I am trying to find how you think the show will be? Tom Foxon said he can give me my spot and Blake and Clive seem to say the shows have been decent and the Covid atmosphere seems to be the same as over here in the states.

I am thinking about flying over. I still have some stock sitting over there from 2019 and several hundred pounds burning a whole in my pocket.

Thanks, Matt at Hobby Bunker.

Matt

Normally, the June show is by far the quietest of the 3 shows - in terms of both dealers and customers.

Of course, weather wise it is the best time to visit the UK.

Gaz

I'll be there in June after two and a half years
looking forward to .
richard

I shall be going again as an exhibitor - La Sarouche Diorama Bases - with a new varied selection of Terrain Boards etc.

The march show was quite well attended under the circumstances and fingers crossed for June!

My Daughter will be helping out again so I will be able to get round the show and take some photos.

Jeff

I booked my flights and a hotel. I look forward to heading across the pond. I will have limited space. If you want something brought ever let me know as soon as possible. don't think I am shipping anything over there but I will take 1 or 2 suitcases. If you want something big it may have to be shipped to a UK dealer prior to the show.
Thanks, Matt

matt@hobbybunker.com

I have some older stock over there so I will have some good bargains on some stuff at the show.

Hopefully it will not cause too much disruption but the RMT Union has called a National Rail Strike for June 21st, June 23rd and June 25th{eek3}:mad:

Cheers

Martyn
:)

Hopefully it will not cause too much disruption but the RMT Union has called a National Rail Strike for June 21st, June 23rd and June 25th{eek3}:mad:

Cheers

Martyn
:)

This is a right pain in the a*** if it goes ahead, means I won't be able to get to the show. :mad::mad::mad:

Jeff

Down in East Sussex.

Similar issue for me, coming from West, have train ticket, but may drive instead, have done a few times, but it is the drive across London i do not like. Going in is OK, but the return takes an age to get out of London, have looked at driving in to Uxbridge and getting tube in, but makes no different from my way, but could yours, drive and then tube south to north......

I like the June show, better than March and there should be a few more exhibitors than the March 22 show.

A favor for my Mates that are going to the London show, if anyone has a minute to post any photos from David at TM Terrain tables I'd surely appreciate it 🙏🏻

Pictures of TM Terrain Normandy church

Attachments

• IMG_20220625_104734.jpg
    IMG_20220625_104734.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_20220625_104725.jpg
    IMG_20220625_104725.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 379
  • az1.jpg
    az1.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 378
  • az2a.jpg
    az2a.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 373
I bet David could have sold this church multiple times. Good advertising for him. Robin.

was at the fair and was very quiet because of the strike of the railways and many stalls were not there yet I liked being there again after 2.5 years did not take any pictures because there was no camera with me I hope it was better is in December so fingers crossed
Richard:salute::

He better not have!! 😉

Yes I am sure you are having sleepless nights Sammy, worrying about it’s safe arrival. Boy are you going to have some fun with this, bringing it to life with figures and vehicles. The church spans a lot of eras in history allowing for multiple dioramas to be considered. It will be interesting to see what you come up with. Robin.

Yes I am sure you are having sleepless nights Sammy, worrying about it’s safe arrival. Boy are you going to have some fun with this, bringing it to life with figures and vehicles. The church spans a lot of eras in history allowing for multiple dioramas to be considered. It will be interesting to see what you come up with. Robin.

Hi Robin, well David and I decided to add a few things, the Cafe to the Church has that middle board that is pretty wide open to advance the Troops across with no protection so he talked to some Mates at the show Saturday and has some good ideas for the middle board...stay tuned. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back