London Toy Soldier Show - Saturday 23rd March 2024 (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
London Toy Soldier Show

Saturday 23rd March 2024 - Including The Spring Model Show
9AM-3PM
Haverstock School
24 Haverstock Hill
Chalk Farm
London NW3 2BQ

I have my tables and travel booked. If anyone wants me to bring something for pick up at the show let me know. email me at matt@hobbybunker.com

You can pre-order and pre-pay or pay at the show. I can only do Cash or paypal at the show. Look forward to seeing many of you again.

Matt at Hobby Bunker

Did anyone go to this show?

I haven't seen anything reported yet ????

John

Thanks for sharing the links Stefan and well done to Big John for uploading the videos of course. :salute::

Your German Railways display looks magnificent !:salute::

Interesting seeing the Model clubs displays, sure they must give collectors ideas on displaying their own pieces.

Britains certainly appear to have a good presence there with lots of their new releases

Thanks to "BigJohn" the YouTuber that took the time to produce and post all 3 videos of this show.

Its not easy and takes time.

Thanks!

Carlos

I posted a bunch of pictures on the Hobby Bunker facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/hobbybunker2

Stefano from Saimex did as well.

It was a very busy morning for the first 2 hours. There was a slow trickle throughout the day. My sales were great considering I work out of 2 suitcases and had 2 boxes stored over there. Got it down to one box. I usually do some pre-sales for pick up beforehand. I did some trading with Stefano and picked up a bunch of Fusilier/Tommy Atkins to bring home for resale.
I had a great time. Spent 4 nights and took some time to myself. I went to 4 museums and even more pubs. I seek out the "oldest" pubs I can find. My favorite of this trip was the "Prospect of Whitby" which is out in Wapping towards Canary Wharf.

Many thanks for posting. Did any notice "Constabulary Miniatures" figures in the first video. They appeared at the 14:14 minute mark. Nicely done figures.
Could not find a website for them.

Anyway thanks for the videos. They are great.
Benjamin

Many thanks to Big John for providing the 3 videos from this show.
In video 3 just after The Loggerheads Studio figures we see a Royal Horse Artillery funeral gun carriage set, perhaps representing a phase from the funeral of the late Queen Elizabeth 2 .
Can somebody please let me know who this is made by?
Yours,
Douglas aka Blackbob

In video 3 just after The Loggerheads Studio figures we see a Royal Horse Artillery funeral gun carriage set, perhaps representing a phase from the funeral of the late Queen Elizabeth 2 .
Yours,
Douglas aka Blackbob

British Toy Soldier Company. I think it is a special order.
Tom

Yours,
Douglas aka Blackbob
Potentially the right website.
The British Toy Soldier Company

Users who are viewing this thread

Back