London TSS Saturday 1st December 2018 - Who's going? (1 Viewer)

aujj65

Colonel
It's not my favourite venue, however, it's only three weeks Saturday and I will be going and hope to meet up with some of the usual suspects and catch up over a beer (or three) at lunch time.

I will be taking my camera and hope to give a good coverage of what is offer, so any requests for photos of figures etc. add them here over the next three weeks and I'll do my best for a photo or two.

Jeff

Glad to know you will be covering this. For me always like to see the brands I collect, K&C, JJD, TG & TCS, but always enjoy the bigger picture of what's out there. Hope you enjoy yourself Jeff. Robin.

It's not my favourite venue, however, it's only three weeks Saturday and I will be going and hope to meet up with some of the usual suspects and catch up over a beer (or three) at lunch time.

I will be taking my camera and hope to give a good coverage of what is offer, so any requests for photos of figures etc. add them here over the next three weeks and I'll do my best for a photo or two.

Jeff

Just take what YOU like Jeff, and I ( and I'm sure pretty much everyone else will be), sure to enjoy them. Thanks in advance for some nice surprises - jb

Hope to see you there Jeff :salute:: I'm taking a few highly collectible Trophy sets with me :wink2: ^&grin

All the best

Martyn:)

Jeff we are there with them 4 from the Netherlands
Richard:salute::

Jeff

Jeff,

I'm looking forward to see what's on the tables next month, it really makes my Sunday morning, seeing what you have been able to capture, a most useful service to 'us colonials' :)

Thanks (in anticipation)

John

I know it’s a pain to worry about taking pictures, but if you’re up for it, I’d love to see some closeups of any asset miniatures civilians. I want to place an order, but they just have a list with no pictures to see the figures.
Have fun!!!

I will be there as usual, hopefully with some AQM Napoleonics and a load of castings and a couple of new releases... Depends how much work I get done between now and then!

I will be there as usual, hopefully with some AQM Napoleonics and a load of castings and a couple of new releases... Depends how much work I get done between now and then!

Hope Jeff can takes some pictures of the NAPs for me, I'd love to see them :)

John

Hi Jeff,
Look forward to catching up on the 1st. See you there.
Cheers
Simon

Hi Jeff,

will be there and present the new manufacturer TEAMWORK with fine new Indians and some Napoleonics,
some K&C WW2 figures for sale (from a private collection) and some old british glossy (King cast and more)

Hope to meeting you and thank you for all your former pictures and your upcoming pictures-always great to see, when
I can not attend the show

Regards from Germany
Marcus (Hadriansvilla)

Hi
I will be there (just one table) with some chariots, medieval knights ...
Also i will take kits of some other Russian studios

Jeff

Two weeks to go, anymore requests ?

Jeff

Hi again Jeff - I've heard on the bush telegraph - that Dorset Model Soldiers intends to have a stand at the show - must be first time for ages. Also Replica Metal Models will be there for the first time - with Andrew ( who is also a Treefrogger).

Now, I'm sure you wouldn't have missed them - but think that both would be well worth a shot or two-- if you have the time and inclination.

Have a good time with everyone - and all the best, jb

I will be taking my camera and hope to give a good coverage of what is on offer, so any requests for photos of figures etc. add them here over the next three weeks and I'll do my best for a photo or two.

Jeff

One week today and I will be broke and trying to find a train home (depends on the beer!) ^&grin

I will try my best to cover all the above and more, feel free to add more requests over the next week.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back