Lunch with Figarti (1 Viewer)

Hi Rick,

Please put me down for the Figarti Lunch! My name is Tommy Wallace.

Best Regards,
Tommy

Please sign Leadmen and wife. We enjoy the get together. Thank you. Leadmen

Will be with you in spirit guys.
Please take lots of photographs.

Rick - Adam and Greg Kempton will be pleased to attend out 4th Figarti Luncheon! Thanks Greg

Looking forward to your surprises....

Rick,

Please save a seat for for me. The lunch last year was fun.

Brian Deitz

Hi what is the chance of Figarti coming down under to expand it sales here.Simmo.

Now theres a idea its alot closer................:D

China to Australia =5649.25 kilometers,or 3510.38 miles compared to
China to USA =11465.39kilometers,or 7124.46 miles....................i rest my case gentleman,no excuses.

Cheers Rick/Peter:

Please add John Ackalitis aka King Charles Cavalier on the Forum to the luncheon list-thank you.

Best Regards,
Marc

Guys,if any of you can take pics of the new stuff at the Lunch,us on this side of the pond will be very grateful indeed.:)

Rob

Guys,if any of you can take pics of the new stuff at the Lunch,us on this side of the pond will be very grateful indeed.:)

Rob

I can take a camera, but I won't have a computer for internet access, unless the hotel has one (unlikely) or one of the Treefroggers brings a notebook and uploads the photos.

Terry

Rob
Carlos usually takes a lot of photos and uploads them the same night.:cool: However, I think Toy Solider TV's video captures the excitement of the Lunch the best. For those Forum members that have not seen it, I recommend looking at the video of last year's Lunch, especially the segment with the launch of the K5 railway gun.:eek:

Carlos usually takes a lot of photos and uploads them the same night.:cool: However, I think Toy Solider TV's video captures the excitement of the Lunch the best. For those Forum members that have not seen it, I recommend looking at the video of last year's Lunch, especially the segment with the launch of the K5 railway gun.:eek:

Good ideas. I think the Brits want quick notice of new Figarti limited pieces so they can order them quickly.

It would be a lot easier if Rick would just send me a few photos of what is coming out. :):cool: It's not like he doesn't have my e-mail? :confused:

Terry

Dear Collectors,

Continuing our penchant for having fun recreating history, Figarti Miniatures continues to do ideas that have never been done by the toy soldier industry. At its lunch reception on Friday, September 25 (12 to 2 p.m.), Figarti will be launching a "Stun and Awe" product that was essential to the war effort. It will be done the "Figarti Way." Figarti will introduce sets that will shock the industry and take our hobby to the next level. We also will be announcing project "MP3" which opens new possibilities for our industry. We can only accommodate 7 more guests. RSVP on this forum or via e-mail.

Rick
RWFigarti

Hmmmm, essential to the war effort. According to Ike, that would make it either a deuce and a half truck, a jeep, or a Higgins Boat, all unlikely subjects for a shock and awe piece.

My guess would be a C47 (the plane the Brits called a Dakota, and the Yanks called a Gooneybird). Oh, or a U-Boat . . . :p

Maybe a little misdirection play, since he's a big USC fan :)

Hopefully Rick, there will be something for us lesser mortals ;)

Hi Rick,
Please sign up Bill Offermann for your lunch if you still have a space. Thank you, Andy Moffat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back