M18 Hellcat (1 Viewer)

This hobby has brought so many Armour through out the years ,but some times, there is that AFV, that comes out that is special, a one of kind in the sea, of Sherman's, Tiger's, Panthers, Panzer 3s &4s ,etc .it is a once in a blue moon offering, that people can/ will bite on..and there is nothing better than this one..

Last edited:
I thought I would clarify that we have two Tank Destroyers coming out in the near future…The M18 and the M10. Both come with full stowage and the M18 Hellcat comes with one crewman and the M10 two crewman. I took a photo both vehicles together for you… the M10 is closer to the lens so it looks bigger. I love both of these models!
ken

Attachments

• IMG_8003.jpeg
    IMG_8003.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 221
They both look great, the M-10 another choice to possibly feast on....

I thought I would clarify that we have two Tank Destroyers coming out in the near future…The M18 and the M10. Both come with full stowage and the M18 Hellcat comes with one crewman and the M10 two crewman. I took a photo both vehicles together for you… the M10 is closer to the lens so it looks bigger. I love both of these models!
ken

Those are both beautiful models.

I hope you have a 90mm turret in the works to convert the M10 into an M36 Jackson tank destroyer at some point in the future.

Our first shipment of M18 Hellcats will be arriving here in approximately two weeks, so everyone that has preordered, including the fine folks here at Treefrog will be getting theirs soon!

Attachments

• IMG_5699.jpeg
    IMG_5699.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 167
Our first shipment of M18 Hellcats will be arriving here in approximately two weeks, so everyone that has preordered, including the fine folks here at Treefrog will be getting theirs soon!

Fantastic news! I’m looking forward to seeing the M18 in person… I’ve also got a vignette diorama planned out for mine that I’m looking forward to putting together 😎

Fantastic news! I’m looking forward to seeing the M18 in person… I’ve also got a vignette diorama planned out for mine that I’m looking forward to putting together 😎

I am looking forward to seeing what you do!
Ken

Hi Ken, any update on these? Did they come in? It is 2 weeks to the day and I have been eagerly awaiting this piece.

Thank you for asking, the first shipment is on the way to us so we should see them toward the end of the month, no later.

Attachments

• IMG_8005.jpeg
    IMG_8005.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 94
I'm looking forward to this and have my order in. It's a great looking model and the figure looks good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back