M26 Pershing arrived (1 Viewer)

I am getting so fed up with this 1/28th figure thing that I am looking into doing my own figure line, which will be correct 1/30th scale.

I have made some significant headway as of late. My figures will hopefully fit with all mainstream 1/30th vehicles and will be properly proportioned.

They will be directed more towards the modeler than the collector.

I will make no profit to keep the cost low just to see things done right.

I don't even care if I loose money. I will just have a huge correct army. {sm3}:wink2:

I have been in touch with many collectors and the feedback I am getting is many are getting fed up with it also, someone has to take the bull by the horns.

Kronprinz Toy Soldiers makes WW2 Germans that are a truer 1/30. I just discovered them recently (they're a relatively new company), so there are manufacturers out there for what we have all been screaming for. Cost is $35 a figure.

I've got more pics up in a Kronprinz thread in the "More Manufacturers" section.

So far they seem to look right next to tanks from Collectors Showcase, King and Country, and Figarti.

j6kq.jpg

cbxm.jpg

0x9w.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, that and screwing up the Tiger I road wheels!! {sm4}
Brian, those Tiger I's don't count. You still haven't done an early Tiger I yet, so get cracking

I must disagree Brian made an excellent Tiger I in 2008. A correct 1/30 scale and the figures were 60MM. The model was accurate and well detailed; it was the best until the Honor Bound Gold Tiger I. The first TCS Tiger I was superior to the K&C Tunisian Tiger I as it had opening hatches and was available in both early and late wheel configurations. No other manufacturer has made such a flexible design. The tracks and sprockets were also superior in every regard to the K&C Tiger I. K&C did not even bother to paint the sprockets on the Kursk version! Brian can do an exceptional design job; so the early production Tiger I road wheel/bogie error is totally unforgivable! I designed life support equipment where an error could kill a patient. A design review process is required in product design to objectivly critique all aspects of a design prior to production. Brian could avoid A costly mistakes in future by sending out product photos or samples to select collectors for comment prior to production. A succesful business plan is one that involves the customer. Ask the collectors what they want and build it to a high standard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back