Making some moulds (1 Viewer)

Well done on your moulds and your building. To me it has a slightly Germanic feel to it. But would go very well in some fantasy themed diorama like Lord of the Rings.
Well done again and look forward to seeing what else you come up with. A really interesting thread this. {bravo}}

Steve

Well done on your moulds and your building. To me it has a slightly Germanic feel to it. But would go very well in some fantasy themed diorama like Lord of the Rings.
Well done again and look forward to seeing what else you come up with. A really interesting thread this. {bravo}}

Steve

Thanks Steve,

It does have that look about it, i have since glued it to the display i am working on for my display cabinet.

It now has a stone wall with stairs around it, i post so when i get some paint on it.

Matt

I have made two new molds, they are both roads with one being a dirt road and the other a flagstone style.
IMG_0663.JPG

Norman...
I think it looks great...
you're work is very nice...
have you ever looked at Hirst Art's Molds...
they have a field stone mold with a good scale for 54-60mm...
http://www.hirstarts.com/molds/moldsfield.html
he also has Castle...Gothic...Roman...Egyptian molds...etc...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the kind words, when i first met Waynepoo from the forum he put me onto Hirst molds.

I am always trying to make something for my dioramas and thought why not make some molds that my son and i can use repeatedly.

I am getting ready to start making some Russian building molds with the boy for next years dinner, hope the lad lets me post them when complete.

Matt

A couple of photos of the road castings joined together, i have to leave it dry overnight so i can add more colour.IMG_0677.JPGIMG_0678.JPGIMG_0679.JPG

I was going to say you're becoming very good at this Matt but I think you have gone beyond that. Well done. Greg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back