March 2022 New Release: The Indian Sioux Warriors of the 19th century (1 Viewer)

TeamMiniatures

Private 2
Hello Collectors!

Our new products this month are the 19th century Indian Sioux Warriors. The new figures are expected to be available by the end of April. We are currently working on a Western Waggon and will be releasing a preview soon, with more additions to the Waggon in the future!

Hope you will enjoy these new figures! Have a great weekend!

Best wishes,
T.M. Jack

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Great figures. Unfortunately, I don't even have all the Crusaders from February, I would have to be rich.

beautiful Indian figures, in the future US mounted cavalry for a great combat:salute::

Francisco

You gotta love how TM goes all in with mounted pieces!

Joe

Stunning release! They will complement similar K&C and JJD figures. Just pre-ordered all six figures.

These are amazing. TM never fail to deliver in making amazing, high quality toy soldiers.
That being said, i will not collect these as i only collect Apaches. I would love to see some Apaches and definately hope that US cavalry appear to take on these guys. I would love some US mounted and dismounted cavalry as well as some Apaches.
Great figures, great work TM. Thanks for your great figures
Jas

These are amazing. TM never fail to deliver in making amazing, high quality toy soldiers.
That being said, i will not collect these as i only collect Apaches. I would love to see some Apaches and definately hope that US cavalry appear to take on these guys. I would love some US mounted and dismounted cavalry as well as some Apaches.
Jas
Howdy Jason - don’t miss out on these! I know you are a big fan of TM. I was born in Nebraska - which was the southern range of the Sioux and live in Texas which was the Eastern range of the Apache. The Lipan Tribe “Warriors of the Mountains” were part of the Apache nation that lived in Texas east and north of the Rio Grande River. As they did not live in the mountainous desert Southwest their appearance would have resembled the Sioux more than the classic Apache look. No bull! Just passing this on to you if you need a reason to buy these great figures. The Sioux were great horseman and hunted buffalo just as the Apache. Boyer

Jas

K & C does Apaches and 7th cavalry, from what I gather, Team is not going in that direction with this range, they are doing Sioux, not apaches, not sure 7th cavalry or any cavalry are in their plans, they from what I've discussed with them are thinking of going in a different direction regarding opponents of the Sioux.

Doing what someone else has already done does not seem to be the plan.........Boxer Rebellion, Franco Prussian War, Spanish American War, Mongols and Knights, Columbus and the new world, Sioux Indians for example.

Howdy Jason - don’t miss out on these! I know you are a big fan of TM. I was born in Nebraska - which was the southern range of the Sioux and live in Texas which was the Eastern range of the Apache. The Lipan Tribe “Warriors of the Mountains” were part of the Apache nation that lived in Texas east and north of the Rio Grande River. As they did not live in the mountainous desert Southwest their appearance would have resembled the Sioux more than the classic Apache look. No bull! Just passing this on to you if you need a reason to buy these great figures. The Sioux were great horseman and hunted buffalo just as the Apache. Boyer
Thanks for the info Boyer. You may have almost persuaded me. I am a sucker fir a great paint horse.

K & C does Apaches and 7th cavalry, from what I gather, Team is not going in that direction with this range, they are doing Sioux, not apaches, not sure 7th cavalry or any cavalry are in their plans, they from what I've discussed with them are thinking of going in a different direction regarding opponents of the Sioux.

Doing what someone else has already done does not seem to be the plan.........Boxer Rebellion, Franco Prussian War, Spanish American War, Mongols and Knights, Columbus and the new world, Sioux Indians for example.

Hi George,
As regards ‘TM Not doing what has already been done by others’… Not so sure about that my friend.

I seem to recall K&C has a current line of ‘The Real West’ that has a wide range of Sioux and Cheyenne warriors fighting Lieut.Col. George Armstrong Custer and his Ill-fated 7th. Cavalry at the Little Bighorn.

Of course, I could be mistaken…
All the best,
Andy.

Geaorge, agreed Team do what others dont. The combination of something different and awesome figures is what makes TM so exciting. Whatever they do will be great and as a collector of US cavalry was just hoping they might produce something as we know it would be good.

Hi George,
As regards ‘TM Not doing what has already been done by others’… Not so sure about that my friend.

I seem to recall K&C has a current line of ‘The Real West’ that has a wide range of Sioux and Cheyenne warriors fighting Lieut.Col. George Armstrong Custer and his Ill-fated 7th. Cavalry at the Little Bighorn.

Of course, I could be mistaken…
All the best,
Andy.

I misread Jason's post, I assumed he only collects Apaches/you only make Apaches, in truth the plains wars are not my strongpoint, I didn't make the connection that you make other types of indians than apaches.

My Dad was the plains wars student, I'm more of a Napoleonics, ACW, FPW, WWII guy.

My apologies.

If TM is not going to release US cavalry, will the enemies of the sioux be crow, pawnee or shohon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back