May club figure (1 Viewer)

My figure arrived Friday and the magazine is due next week, well that's what the compliment slip said.

ANSAR

I have just received the small packet.... happy!!!
Unfortunately inside I found the 50039C (WWI) instead of the Zulu wounded figure 50042C....sad!!!!
I write soon for a replacement.... hopeful!!!!!!
Carlo

My club figure arrived today along with The Standard. I was just coming home
when I passed the mail carrier at the mail box. Good thing as if it had sat in the mail box
for any length of time it would have melted.:) It was a hot one today at 111°F [44°C].

Saw one on EBAY already. That was fast. lol

Unfortunately inside I found the 50039C (WWI) instead of the Zulu wounded figure 50042C....sad!!!!
Carlo

Been thinking about this, I know I would be very disappointed after in my case ordering the Zulu 6 months and waiting all this time to discover the wrong figure and knowing the Zulu is in short supply. Keep us informed how you go with the replacement. Good luck. Robin.

Carlo

I am sure Ken will make it right.
Brian

Received my figure along with the Standard. They must have been delivered yesterday as I went out the front door with the recycling and there was a box in between the door and screen door. Haven't had chance to look at them yet though.

Received my figure along with the Standard. They must have been delivered yesterday as I went out the front door with the recycling and there was a box in between the door and screen door. Haven't had chance to look at them yet though.

Stronger man than me Scott, I would have to rip into that box & a least check all order with the figure. Glad it made it to you finally.{sm4}, Robin.

HAHA I was already running late for work so I guess a few minutes wouldn't have mattered. It is killing me now knowing there are unopened parcels at home !!

1 1/2 hrs to go !!

HAHA I was already running late for work so I guess a few minutes wouldn't have mattered. It is killing me now knowing there are unopened parcels at home !!

1 1/2 hrs to go !!

Have you opened it yet, have you opened it yet, have you opened it yet? Robin.

Yes I have !! :)

Great figure I have him along side my limber shooting at last years club figure.

Where's the photo of him Scott? It's been awhile since we've seen any of your new figures and playtime.......PapaZ{sm0}{sm0}{sm0}

I sent two messages to the UK Club for the figure replacement but no one answered them!
What I may do further?
I'll try to write again....
sigh!
Carlo

Here is this years club figure and last years.

Attachments

• DSCF40072.jpg
    DSCF40072.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF40082.jpg
    DSCF40082.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 96
Monday I sent my third email asking the replacement of the 2013 Club figure, unfortunately I have not yet received a reply.
Does anyone know if at Ukclub@wbritain.com someone reads the messages? There is there someone responsible for answering? With the Bachmann course have the Members the same old service?
Ken I do not want to bother you but if you can do something about my membership number is WB001124.
Thank you.
Carlo

Monday I sent my third email asking the replacement of the 2013 Club figure, unfortunately I have not yet received a reply.
Does anyone know if at Ukclub@wbritain.com someone reads the messages? There is there someone responsible for answering? With the Bachmann course have the Members the same old service?
Ken I do not want to bother you but if you can do something about my membership number is WB001124.
Thank you.
Carlo

Carlo, try katie.hines@bachmann-europe.co.uk

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back